Need some friends + town advice

Blairr

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (14) +
I've had ACNL for ages, but I just restarted my town again. I have a plan for this one, but I'd like to get a second opinion on a few things. I also would just like to have some friends to play with, and also perhaps someone to help me move stuff from my other town to the new one.

Last edited:
I've had ACNL for ages, but I just restarted my town again. I have a plan for this one, but I'd like to get a second opinion on a few things. I also would just like to have some friends to play with, and also perhaps someone to help me move stuff from my other town to the new one.
I will give you some advice and would play with you my Friend Code is: 2079-6660-2182 I also will help you move stuff.;)

Last edited:
Like advice on the layout or villagers??

Layout. Mostly I'm trying to decide whether to fill my town with red or black flowers. I have perfect apples (I spent hours resetting to get them) and I'm also putting down cherry trees. They're going to line paths (I'm going to use either a pattern or lucky clovers for it) and I'm considering having them just on one side, because I feel like trees on both sides of it could be too much. I'm also not sure if I'm going to be able to put bridges where I want them, because some villagers moved in so I can't put any in the spots yet. After they leave I'll find out if the river bends okay.

Back