Need For Speed

BULERIAS said:
No, I don't... is it good?
It's okay. I like it. Graphics are pretty good. The races gets repetative, but that's what Multi-Player and Erasing Game Files are for!

UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
It's okay. I like it. Graphics are pretty good. The races gets repetative, but that's what Multi-Player and Erasing Game Files are for!
Mhm.... do you have someone to play with?

BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
At school, yeah. At home, no. I don't play my DS much at home, anyways. I play it mostly in the car or at school.

UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
At school, yeah. At home, no. I don't play my DS much at home, anyways. I play it mostly in the car or at school.
Oh, ok. My brother has a DS so we play YT&G, Metroid, Mario 64 DS, and Pictochat.

BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
Oh, ok. My brother has a DS so we play YT&G, Metroid, Mario 64 DS, and Pictochat.
Lucky. My sister kepps saying she's going to get a DS, but she always says "I don't want to now, I'm waiting for prices to drop." It bugs me. I'd play my friend across the street, but she doesn't play Metroid, which I always ask her to play.

UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
Lucky. My sister kepps saying she's going to get a DS, but she always says "I don't want to now, I'm waiting for prices to drop." It bugs me. I'd play my friend across the street, but she doesn't play Metroid, which I always ask her to play.
The prices will probably drop in a bit less than a year. :lol:

She'll have to wait a bit.

:p

BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
UltraByte said:
BULERIAS said:
The prices will probably drop in a bit less than a year. :lol:

She'll have to wait a bit.

:p
*sigh* Dangit. I keep buggin her about it, too.

Meh, it got sucky reviews... It's going to be like that for games on the DS... I think...

Back