• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Nat's Signature Shop | CLOSED

xKFZl87.gif

NursePhantump:

ROUXTfW.gif

Hopefully this is what you wanted... or something passable, at least. I unfortunately couldn't do the bobbing text since I can't figure out how to make it look "smooth" (basically it'd just be up down up down and look like it's jumping e.e). Also I wasn't sure where to put the pastel pink so i just changed the rabbit's umbrella haha. I could make the outline pastel pink too if you want I guess? It's also a lil bigger than you wanted just because banners tend to be larger when I add all the outlines and effects. ^^;
Anyways, hope you like! Let me know if you want anything changed.

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ROUXTfW.gif[/img]

XpHw3Um.gif

Mayor Name: Alessa
Town Name: Sweetown
Friend Code: 0576-4566-8188
Dream Address: 5400-6346-9868
Dreamies Obtained: Diana, Marina, Mitzi, Muffy, Olivia, Marshal**
Dreamies Needed: Cookie, Lolly, Fang, Zucker
Names under sprites?: Yes, please.
Tiny font: Silkscreen
Text format: From your examples, I really liked Rein/Mayor Reira's. Something similar to that, please. Just with the cursive font I linked below and a pastel pink glow, maybe? c:
Sprite marking: A cake slice next to Obtained Dreamies, please.
Font: MRF Hello Fall Or really just something similar, any easily-legible cursive will do if you run into any problems.
Font Color: Transparent, or a dark blue/black to match the background. And the small font for villagers just white, like it is in the example.
Font Color Style: ^ mentioned above, a pastel pink glow.
Background: [the shooting star gif from your drive]
Shape: Rectangle
Rounded Edges? Yes
Animated? Yes
Size: Uh, default? It's staying in the spoiler anyway, so whatever's easiest for you is fine. I ain't that picky. :p
Other Info: Native fruit: Cherry. Timezone: EST.

Anything else? If it's gonna look cluttered (like my current one; it's nice but it's feeling a bit cluttered and 'busy' for me) you can ditch the native fruit, but I def want my timezone on it. Thank you! <3

Total TBT: 80, I think?

** Fixed! Moved Marshal to the right spot. :)

Last edited:
XpHw3Um.gif

Mayor Name: Alessa
Town Name: Sweetown
Friend Code: 0576-4566-8188
Dream Address: 5400-6346-9868
Dreamies Obtained: Diana, Marina, Mitzi, Muffy, Olivia
Dreamies Needed: Cookie, Lolly, Marshal, Fang, Zucker
Names under sprites?: Yes, please.
Tiny font: Silkscreen
Text format: From your examples, I really liked Rein/Mayor Reira's. Something similar to that, please. Just with the cursive font I linked below and a pastel pink glow, maybe? c:
Sprite marking: A cake slice next to Obtained Dreamies, please.
Font: MRF Hello Fall Or really just something similar, any easily-legible cursive will do if you run into any problems.
Font Color: Transparent, or a dark blue/black to match the background. And the small font for villagers just white, like it is in the example.
Font Color Style: ^ mentioned above, a pastel pink glow.
Background: Linky
Rounded Edges? Yes
Animated? Yes
Size: Uh, default? It's staying in the spoiler anyway, so whatever's easiest for you is fine. I ain't that picky. :p
Other Info: Native fruit: Cherry. Timezone: EST.

Anything else? If it's gonna look cluttered (like my current one; it's nice but it's feeling a bit cluttered and 'busy' for me) you can ditch the native fruit, but I def want my timezone on it. Thank you! <3

Total TBT: 80, I think?

Accepted, but the background link leads to "forbidden"! ;o;

0OQ6tP2.gif

KitaWarheit:

tPDrz4i.png

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/tPDrz4i.png[/img]

fosterfarms:

pYFthV6.png

Hopefully this is better. Can't resize it though because then I'd have to change EVERYTHING to match the new size.

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pYFthV6.png[/img]

XpHw3Um.gif

Mayor Name: Fae
Town Name: Faerydae
Friend Code: 3325-1629-3200
Dream Address: N/A
Dreamies Obtained: None yet. Lol
Dreamies Needed: Francine, Chrissy, Skye, Molly, Fuchsia, Zell, Stitches, Scoot, Julian and Roscoe.
Names under sprites?: Yes.
Tiny font: Blueberry pie.
Text format: Faerydae all big with mayor Fae a little smaller below.
Sprite marking: Pink roses.
Font: I really like the font in example 2 of glow text or something similar to it.
Font Color: Lilac purple
Font Color Style: Glow text.
Background: http://33.media.tumblr.com/6bd16c603c5d0339cb7c736b7a0a763f/tumblr_neumvnoRPS1rkcjj5o1_500.gif
Rounded Edges? Yes
Animated? Yes
Size: Max height.
Other Info: Oranges / PST / Every day holds new magic.
Anything else? Just make it look super cute! Lol I just want it to have a magical feel to it.
Total TBT: 80 TBT I believe.
Thanks! :D

Last edited:
fosterfarms:

pYFthV6.png

Hopefully this is better. Can't resize it though because then I'd have to change EVERYTHING to match the new size.

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pYFthV6.png[/img]

[sub]thanks so much!!! i love it, it looks great![/sub]

Mayor Name:Sousou
Town Name:Amurcity
Friend Code:3566 1801 1502
Dream Address:N/A
Dreamies Obtained:Jon,Chief,Chrissy,Francine,Ruby,tammy
Dreamies Needed:N/A
Names under sprites?:no
Text format:The firs plaes(Mario)
Sprite marking:
Font:
Font Color:Blue
Background:pink sky
Size: 250 x 200
Other Info: peache
Anything else?
Total TBT: don t know XD

XpHw3Um.gif

Mayor Name: Fae
Town Name: Faerydae
Friend Code: 3325-1629-3200
Dream Address: N/A
Dreamies Obtained: None yet. Lol
Dreamies Needed: Francine, Chrissy, Skye, Molly, Fuchsia, Zell, Stitches, Scoot, Julian and Roscoe.
Names under sprites?: Yes.
Tiny font: Blueberry pie.
Text format: Faerydae all big with mayor Fae a little smaller below.
Sprite marking: Pink roses.
Font: I really like the font in example 2 of glow text or something similar to it.
Font Color: Lilac purple
Font Color Style: Glow text.
Background: http://33.media.tumblr.com/6bd16c603c5d0339cb7c736b7a0a763f/tumblr_neumvnoRPS1rkcjj5o1_500.gif
Rounded Edges? Yes
Animated? Yes
Size: Max height.
Other Info: Oranges / PST / Every day holds new magic.
Anything else? Just make it look super cute! Lol I just want it to have a magical feel to it.
Total TBT: 80 TBT I believe.
Thanks! :D

Accepted!

[sub]thanks so much!!! i love it, it looks great![/sub]

Glad you like it! I agree it looks much less cramped now. :)

LOL how on earth did I do that :')

I will try to link again, lol, but it's the same one in the example I kept referring to, as well as your Sig Order banner at the top of the post. The shooting star gif.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/D...JFa__Xz-nogsytAe2keezZL6gyLr0ewRdw=w1869-h812

Still forbidden lol. It does that whenever you try to direct link from my Drive. It's why I tell people to just list the filename. (':

Mayor Name:Sousou
Town Name:Amurcity
Friend Code:3566 1801 1502
Dream Address:N/A
Dreamies Obtained:Jon,Chief,Chrissy,Francine,Ruby,tammy
Dreamies Needed:N/A
Names under sprites?:no
Text format:The firs plaes(Mario)
Sprite marking:
Font:
Font Color:Blue
Background:pink sky
Size: 250 x 200
Other Info: peache
Anything else?
Total TBT: don t know XD

Accepted!

Still forbidden lol. It does that whenever you try to direct link from my Drive. It's why I tell people to just list the filename. (':

I am a doof, lol. I didn't even see anything about that.

And also I already have to make a tiny edit! I am so sorry ;o;

I just got a PM this morning about Marshal, and he's officially all moved in to my town, so uh,

Dreamies Obtained: Diana, Marina, Mitzi, Muffy, Olivia, Marshal

xKFZl87.gif

haileyphi:

rAPWHQI.png

I really hope this is okay, I spent most of the work on getting the background together. ;u;

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/rAPWHQI.png[/img]

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am a doof, lol. I didn't even see anything about that.

And also I already have to make a tiny edit! I am so sorry ;o;

I just got a PM this morning about Marshal, and he's officially all moved in to my town, so uh,

Dreamies Obtained: Diana, Marina, Mitzi, Muffy, Olivia, Marshal

That's fine! You can actually just edit your order form with the new info so I don't miss it. c:

Oh its lovely~ I really do love it. Thank you so much. I'm so sorry for being difficult. Thank you and good luck in the future~<3

xKFZl87.gif

NursePhantump:

ROUXTfW.gif

Hopefully this is what you wanted... or something passable, at least. I unfortunately couldn't do the bobbing text since I can't figure out how to make it look "smooth" (basically it'd just be up down up down and look like it's jumping e.e). Also I wasn't sure where to put the pastel pink so i just changed the rabbit's umbrella haha. I could make the outline pastel pink too if you want I guess? It's also a lil bigger than you wanted just because banners tend to be larger when I add all the outlines and effects. ^^;
Anyways, hope you like! Let me know if you want anything changed.

HTML:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/ROUXTfW.gif[/img]

yeah that's exactly what I wanted actually, sorry I didn't mean to be confusing on that. Thank you so much I love it <3

Oh its lovely~ I really do love it. Thank you so much. I'm so sorry for being difficult. Thank you and good luck in the future~<3

It was difficult but also fun. Helps me learn new ways of doing things. Glad you like! c:

yeah that's exactly what I wanted actually, sorry I didn't mean to be confusing on that. Thank you so much I love it <3

No worries, I'm glad you like it!

Back