• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

-Nat’s Art Shop-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
18C44DF7-A134-4D6E-97E1-E4DAAED6506B.png

Hi, welcome to Nat’s Art Shop. I take commissions here.

6C27C23B-D9C0-48EC-B2B9-964E2C70A665.jpeg

8EE1F887-96D5-45F7-A23E-2FA02B8FE028.jpeg
E13F99DD-CF58-4139-9F56-9E60B90FAF96.jpeg
08EA91F7-A58A-433C-AF89-AF5F6A741678.jpeg
A843AF1C-6949-442E-BE5C-7FF8D66C74FF.jpeg
Or check out my art thread (CLICK) :lemon:

Please note: I am not that experienced with drawing poses yet and commissions may take a few days to complete. I will not draw NSFW or excessive gore.

Full body + background: 60 tbt
Full body w/o background: 40 tbt
bust with background: 25
Bust w/o background: 15

I can draw characters (example: like Mario or Sonic and objects but prices vary and it depends if there is a background or not.

When ordering please provide a reference.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Attachments

• 5D2BDEEF-768A-4CBB-A59E-7DA955936D73.png
    5D2BDEEF-768A-4CBB-A59E-7DA955936D73.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Omg I love your art style, especially this one! I’d love for you to draw my island rep. I don’t have a preference on the pose or style so if you’re okay with it you can just do whatever you’d like 😊

Omg I love your art style, especially this one! I’d love for you to draw my island rep. I don’t have a preference on the pose or style so if you’re okay with it you can just do whatever you’d like 😊
Thank you! Would you like a head shot or a whole body shot like in the picture i made that you linked me to and would you like a backround?
Post automatically merged:

Could I please get a drawing of Rex? In the 30-40 tbt range, please ^^
Sure! I should’ve specified in my first post but would you like a full body shot or just a drawing of the head and neck? also what about a backround?

Thank you! Would you like a head shot or a whole body shot like in the picture i made that you linked me to and would you like a backround?
Post automatically merged:

Sure! I should’ve specified in my first post but would you like a full body shot or just a drawing of the head and neck? also what about a backround?
Whatever you feel like, I'm not picky! And for the background, a simple space theme or anything neon purple works ^^

Head shot & for the background either transparent with sparkles or pink with sparkles 😊 thank you!!

Not taking any requests after this atm. I need to fix some stuff with this thread then i’ll be back open again

@LoserMom finished! Your representative was so fun to draw. Tell me if there is anything you don’t like so I can fix it. I’ve decided I’m just going to charge 15 TBT for this because I messed up the pricing in the very top post.

4C2AE039-FF24-4B63-95AD-913AB40BAFDA.png

I’ll begin working on Rex @your local goomy

Last edited:
@LoserMom finished! Your representative was so fun to draw. Tell if there is anything you don’t like so I can fix it. I’ve decided I’m just going to charge 15 TBT for this because I messed up the pricing in the very top post.

I’ll begin working on Rex @your local goomy
Aw it’s so cute!! Thank you! Sending you tbt now 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back