• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

🎨 Nate's 2019 Art Gallery 🎨

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan 🐑🍟🍔💕✨🌈
Bells
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
welcome__by_nate_draws_ddit9fm-pre.jpg
✨ THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! ✨
Hello there! My name is Nate, I'm an illustrator who's favorite things to draw are animals!
I have an affinity for cartoon horses, Coke-A-Cola, squirrels, crayons, and all things rainbow.
I create all of my artwork on a regular iPad with an Apple pencil and the program ProCreate.
I'm a child at heart and really enjoy coloring, stuffed animals, and collecting toys.

Please do not edit, re-color, reproduce, or use my artwork in any way. I do allow my workto be referenced and traced. Please ask permission before doing so, I do not want commissionsor personal work to be referenced or traced.​

Last edited:
I also don't see the image in the first post. :eek:
But either way, that drawing is adorable! I could definitely imagine it as an illustration for a children's book, it's so sweet.

the image works for me! i love the extra grainy/crayon-ish texture and your art is just adorable. if you ever do illustrate a children's book i'd totally want to buy it (been wanting to collect picture books for awhile now)!!

That's super odd that it's not working, maybe I'll try uploading the image to a different site next time. Thankyou lunatepic and Lemonsky !! I'm hoping that this year I'll get closer to actually being able to start doing professional work :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

A little Chomby from Neopets

untitled_by_nate_draws_dcyjtfs-pre.png

^Nice chomby. Used to play neopets way too much lol.

Yeah, the url looks right to me so maybe it's browser issues :( @ op image. Or it might be image hosting issues not showing, because you can see the thumbnail when you click imfo.

Last edited:
*info.

And now I can see it, ayy. Real nice job btw I love the warm colours :)

I saw my friend Kris on Twitter make one, and she said she wanted me to make one too so I did! This was actually pretty scary to do since this is my first time drawing a fullbody of a person before, only ever done icons.

meet_the_artist_by_nate_draws_dcyudkg-pre.jpg

idk what everyone is talking about because I can see your drawing under "Thankyou for stopping by!"
I love the lions and the other drawings, so colorful and happy!

idk what everyone is talking about because I can see your drawing under "Thankyou for stopping by!"
I love the lions and the other drawings, so colorful and happy!

Thankyou so much! I think it might just depend on what browser you're using or something...

Gonna try posting here again
Here's a commission I just finished!
untitled_by_nate_draws_dd8yscq-pre.png

Oops it's been awhile since I posted here!
I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, there's a lot of artwork I've done since now and the last time I posted and I don't want to spam, so you can check out all that stuff on my Twitter or DeviantART! I'm just gonna post my most recent stuff.

It's been snowing a lot in Canada (Which means it's officially Christmas time - don't come at me), so I drew something to reflect that! I'm really looking forward to the holiday this year

dragon_sips_by_nate_draws_ddk9up8-pre.jpg

Last edited:
Wow I love your art so much! It’s such good quality right down to the tiny details and creates a story within a picture. The animals are so cute as well

I am sad I am just seeing this now... Your art style is <3 <3 <3 !!
Love to see more in the future. :blush:

Thankyou so much!! I took a break from TBT for awhile, I'm trying to get back into it for New Horizons

Back