• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Natalie's Totally Awesome Giveaway Spectacular! RAFFLE WINNER ANNOUNCED!

All right, I'm in. Please enter me in this fabulous extravaganza. :) And kporr, if you're interested in selling/trading one of those violet screens, please let me know! They are really pretty, and I'd love to have one. :3

coff coff me too, kporr!

Nattata-talie, this is a super-cool idea! count me in for the raffle!

wut? ^ I'm confused lol. you want one shop model thing? I only had one more left :(

All right, I'm in. Please enter me in this fabulous extravaganza. :) And kporr, if you're interested in selling/trading one of those violet screens, please let me know! They are really pretty, and I'd love to have one. :3

I think you can change the flower color at Retail too. Cute! ☆⌒o(*^_^)

I kind of wanted to play the game, but looks like I'm a little late to the party so. . . Raffle!

OH WOW lol i'm really slow today guys sorry :( and sure!!! I don't want to clog her giveaway up so I'll just make a separate thread :)

Alright, well I'll need ya to pay the mil before I reveal what it is. Want me to come over now so I can say hi to Whit and make the trade? :p

i can bring a digital photo frame?

- - - Post Merge - - -

orr....a ukulele?
I mean, I won't say no to it but it won't get ya anything from the giveaway because I already got something off my wishlist and gave a prize for it. :p But I may do this again next week :)

Back