• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ⟡ Nana's Emporium ⟡

Status
Not open for further replies.
On my way. Haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ayye...

Order: 5 Sweet-Olive Starts (lol, realized I needed a bit more to re-bush certain parts of my town).
Pick-up/Drop-off: Pick-up
TBT Total: 5 TBT

LOL ohh okay, sorry I don't get notifications for post merges ! opening !

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town Name: Sakura
Mayor Name: Luna
Order: air pump, baseball set, casual display stand, cypress plant, do-not-enter sign, flower bed, green net, handwashing area, rice bales, ringtoss, tall garden rock, teppanyaki grill
Pick-up/Drop-off: drop off
TBT Total: 36TBT

Order is ready ! thanks for your patience : )

Town Name: Zenith
Mayor Name: Kiran
Order: 1 Persimmon Basket, 1 Bamboo Basket, 5 Pink Roses
Pick-up/Drop-off: Whichever is easier!
TBT Total: 7 (i'm assuming the flowers/baskets are both 1?)

Town Name: Zenith
Mayor Name: Kiran
Order: 1 Persimmon Basket, 1 Bamboo Basket, 5 Pink Roses
Pick-up/Drop-off: Whichever is easier!
TBT Total: 7 (i'm assuming the flowers/baskets are both 1?)

yes that total is correct ! : ) I'll come to your town as soon as I see it open, added !

Town Name: Timaru
Mayor Name: Liam
Order: Libra scale
Pick-up/Drop-off: Pick up
TBT Total: 2 TBT

Hi just wondering how much would be the whole cinamoroll set (excluding the clothes)

Town Name: Timaru
Mayor Name: Liam
Order: Libra scale
Pick-up/Drop-off: Pick up
TBT Total: 2 TBT

Hi just wondering how much would be the whole cinamoroll set (excluding the clothes)

27 TBT excluding the clothes, without the wallpaper and floor it would be 21 TBT !

opening gates shortly : )

Town Name: Duskfall
Mayor Name: Chip
Order: 50 red hibiscus, 50 yellow hibiscus
Pick-up/Drop-off: pick up
TBT Total: 100

Would it be ok if I got my alt to go and pick them up? Well, one of them. My alts have more storage space.

Town Name: Duskfall
Mayor Name: Chip
Order: 50 red hibiscus, 50 yellow hibiscus
Pick-up/Drop-off: pick up
TBT Total: 100

Would it be ok if I got my alt to go and pick them up? Well, one of them. My alts have more storage space.

Of course !! : ) I'll open gates in about 15 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I order the sloppy sofa please?

Sure ! Gates will be open : )

Hey nana!

Can I get 15 blue/15 pink hydrangea bushes
10 random mushies
6 holly bushes
all of the pink carnations
all of the black cosmos
total tbt:66

Nana is awesome! Will you be available during the day Saturday? I'd like to trade whatever TBT I earn between now and then for as many bushes as I can. (I have an overnight flight and plan to do a ton of landscaping to keep myself entertained)

I'll be around most of the day until 6:30 Eastern or so since that's when I'll be leaving for the airport.

Nana is awesome! Will you be available during the day Saturday? I'd like to trade whatever TBT I earn between now and then for as many bushes as I can. (I have an overnight flight and plan to do a ton of landscaping to keep myself entertained)

I'll be around most of the day until 6:30 Eastern or so since that's when I'll be leaving for the airport.

yup !! : ) It's gonna be super hot that day so no way am I going out haha, I'll be restocking bushes as well !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back