• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ✩ ~ Nana's Cycling ~ ✩ ~ IN BOXES : n/a ~ ✩

Status
Not open for further replies.
JULIAN IS IN BOXES!
-
tumblr_mr19z0C6wc1qh1x6ko1_500.png

-
SELLING @ 80TBT

May I lurk for Marshal?

Sure, added to the list ^^

Last edited:
PHOEBE IS IN BOXES!
(SHIRT NOT ORIGINAL)

il_570xN.472912053_dfhk.jpg

SELLING @ 50 TBT​

Last edited:
Gratz on 5000 posts, Utarara!
Also, is Jessie trading a villager for Phoebe, or do they have enough TBT? If not, I'll gladly buy Phoebe for them. :)

Lurking for zucker please!
Sure, will add tomorrow :)

Gratz on 5000 posts, Utarara!
Also, is Jessie trading a villager for Phoebe, or do they have enough TBT? If not, I'll gladly buy Phoebe for them. :)
Oh that's weird.. Well they are not responding so would you like to take her now? :)
And also that you, I didn't even notice xD

Last edited:
Sure :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh that's weird.. Well they are not responding so would you like to take her now? :)

Oh sorry, I didn't mean I wanted to take/hold her, I just meant I could pay you the remaining TBT that Jessie was missing. ><
I hope someone decides to pick her up! :)

Oh sorry, I didn't mean I wanted to take/hold her, I just meant I could pay you the remaining TBT that Jessie was missing. ><
I hope someone decides to pick her up! :)
Ohh I see, my mistake ^^
Me too :)
Well, I'm going to bed now so hopefully Jessie gets back to me ~

Is it ok to lurk for Kidd Yuka Poncho Bones and Daisy? Or just Kidd and Bones?
Will add tomorrow~

It's fine to lurk for 5 ^^
I don't mind people lurking for however many they want

Last edited:
Ahhh Utara, i am still interested in phoebe, i can pick her up about 7pm GMT+1, i have to do my horses, for a reservation, i will pay an extra 20 bells. As you can see, phoebe is a dreamy and i definetly want to buy her, please hold her for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back