North America NA Series 3 Cards for trade

Drokmar

Overall, a pretty rad guy
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (11) +
Hi there! Figured I'd give this a go! I'm looking for a small handfull of cards, some a little rarer than others. Trading to US and Canada. All my cards are English NA region, seeking the same in return.

Looking for:
150 - Coco
159 - Zell
188 - Ankha
294 - Maple
295 - Antonio
299 - Francine

For trade:
SP
213 - Digby (raincoat)
216 - Franklin
217 - Jingle
Standard
218 - Lily
225 - Ken
231 - Elvis
239 - Ricky
242 - Chevre
251 - Chester
259 - Stinky
263 - Gaston
272 - Skye
286 - Cube
296 - Soleil
297 - Apollo

Heads up, popular characters like Apollo and Skye I'm only really willing to trade for other popular characters. SP cards are worth two or more common cards (but I prioritze trading them for rare cards). Also, I'm happy to trade multiple commons for some exchanges! So, feel free to drop offers below, and I'll let you know! I'll check in frequently! P.S. - Sorry about the typo in the title, there are no cars here... I don't know how to change it.

Last edited:
Bump. May as well mention that I am totally willing to trade a bunch of these for the rare ones.

Hmm... You don't happen to have any of the other common cards I'm looking for, because I'm hoping to do a bundle to get the lower-rarity cards in fewer exchanges.

Well, I might have to pass on trading for Lily then, were there any others you might have been interested in?

Thank you, but I think I'll have to pass, since Skye is at least a tier 2 villager.

Back