• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Mystery Grab Bag Deliveries!

Cat
Hi, whenever you're available, would you mind coming to my town as well? :) I recently restarted my town, so I only have T&T Supermarket, but you're still free to roam my Main Street if you'd like. Jessica Of Ethereal.

Last edited:
I would love to participate, cat! my gates are open so you can stop by. Also you may shop in any of my stores, I don't mind ^^

You're next!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to go to bed soon, so I'll be ending this after tooru is gifted

I'd like to participate as well! You can come to my town but I don't know if any of my shops are open right now

That's fine if none are open! You're up next

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is such a fun idea! It's getting late where I live, so my shops are closed, but I would totally be up for a visit tomorrow!

It's fine if your shops are closed, just let me know if you still want me to come over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cat
Hi, whenever you're available, would you mind coming to my town as well? :) I recently restarted my town, so I only have T&T Supermarket, but you're still free to roam my Main Street if you'd like. Jessica Of Ethereal.

Awesome, thanks! I'm going to add you too now. Whoever has their gate open first I will visit next

Thanks, everyone, for being so cooperative and friendly and leaving positive feedback ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open :)

Great! I'll be over right away

Awesome, I'm adding you now.

Okie, I'll be over in a few seconds :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm all out of wrapping paper and my shops are closed, so now I'm going to bed. To be continued another day...

This is too fun! I would love to have you visit and you can check out all of the shops as well including Retail. Cat meowww. :)

I would love to enter in this giveaway, and you are welcome to shop in all stores and even in my campground, Cats are so cute.

That's fine if none are open! You're up next

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's fine if your shops are closed, just let me know if you still want me to come over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome, thanks! I'm going to add you too now. Whoever has their gate open first I will visit next

Sorry, I fell asleep last night before you replied. I'm still interested if you're still doing this.

Back