• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying ~ My Wishlist ~ (Offering tbt, igb or some RV visits/items!)

I have the Kiki and Lala clothes set and the bath tile in my shop. You can pay 32 TBT for it all, or you can suggest an IGB amount. Please send me a PM if you're interested.

I have the Kiki and Lala clothes set and the bath tile in my shop. You can pay 32 TBT for it all, or you can suggest an IGB amount. Please send me a PM if you're interested.
Gah sorry, I'm not after those items anymore as someone else got in before you :/ But thank you for your offer!
I can get the drinks machine, floor lamp, fish and chips, and green house box!
Could I get everything but the floor lamp? :) (once again, someone came in before you haha) Thank you very much!
I have an extra Kiki and Lala wall and floor. Is 16 TBT total okay?? :3
I not long got the floor and just need to wall now c: 8tbt for the wall?

I could sell you my flower fairy outfit for 40 TBT. If it was a spare, it would be cheaper but I already offered my spare.

Last edited:
I could sell you my flower fairy outfit for 40 TBT. If it was a spare, it would be cheaper but I already offered my spare.

That sounds pretty reasonable, 10 tbt per item. I'm free now if you want to trade ~

Getting ready, mam! Check if we're still friends on the 3DS please?

Alright! Just excuse all the crap I have on the ground right now :p

Talking to Porter.

I'm also bringing some extra stuff on your wishlist, please pay for it as well. If you already received it, keep it? :D

ABD
Amiibo Shelf
Bathroom Shelf
Cupcake
Desert Island Map
Drink Machine
Fancy Teaset
Fish and Chips
Floor Light
All the Kiki and Lala stuff (6 items)
New Nintendo 3DS XL
Nintendo 3DS Shelf
Sushi Bench
We could do 5 TBT each instead of 10, so 90 TBT? ^_^

Amiibo Shelf
Desert Island Map
New Nintendo 3DS XL
Nintendo 3DS Shelf
Sushi Bench
We could do 5 TBT each instead of 10, so 90 TBT? ^_^

It's been a long time since I've updated my wishlist so I'm only in need of these items above, so wold 25 tbt work for those? ^^ Thanks very much for offering!

Back