• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Pietro is adorable. Despite the clown stigma, he's actually really cute!

2) Mayonaise is absolutely disgusting and needs to be abolished. Seriously.

3) K-pop is... overrated? It's becoming more of a 'let's squeal at how cute they all are!!1' thing, instead of a music thing.

4) Death Note and Attack on Titan weren't THAT good.. R-right? There's lots of hype, but I guess Shoujou is more my thing, so maybe it is good technically, especially compared to most magical girl anime.

5) Fandoms (particularly bands and youtubers ships) were once cool, but are getting kinda annoying. The typing style reminds me of the new wave of scene kids, and no, captioning all your instagram posts with 'IM SCREAMINGF' is probably a lie on your part. I guess 'nerd' culture is changing. Also the smol/Tol thing is really cringey. It's these kids that make fun of MySpace scenesters yet totally mimic their typing style.

Feel free to (respectfully!!) disagree though!
I also think Pietro is really cute, in a kinda creepy way. Like Stitches.
Even though I eat mayo, and enjoy it, I too find it also gross? Like straight mayo kinda disgusts me, but I love it on sandwiches and in other foods. Mayo is like, straight lard, that ain't right lol.
Also, I don't think I wanna associate myself with any fandom. I like being a fan of things, and I am a fan of things, but literally the word "fandom" sounds like bad news to me >> that's how bad they've gotten

I think promiscuity is alright....as long as you use protection.

I really love all he attention I get and seek it out, I don't think there's anything wrong with being an attention seeker, I don't get the stigma around send nudes unless like in a pedopgile type of thing...but yeah there's nothing wrong with sending nudes imo

Last edited:
I don't care fir sitcoms.

I don't care for science fiction or fantasy/medieval or zombies.

I only really like Nintendo games, or games where I an customize my character and have a home base I can customize as well.

I'm from New York, but the Giants play in NEW JERSEY so they're a bunch of posers.

1) Pietro is adorable. Despite the clown stigma, he's actually really cute!

2) Mayonaise is absolutely disgusting and needs to be abolished. Seriously.

3) K-pop is... overrated? It's becoming more of a 'let's squeal at how cute they all are!!1' thing, instead of a music thing.

4) Death Note and Attack on Titan weren't THAT good.. R-right? There's lots of hype, but I guess Shoujou is more my thing, so maybe it is good technically, especially compared to most magical girl anime.

5) Fandoms (particularly bands and youtubers ships) were once cool, but are getting kinda annoying. The typing style reminds me of the new wave of scene kids, and no, captioning all your instagram posts with 'IM SCREAMINGF' is probably a lie on your part. I guess 'nerd' culture is changing. Also the smol/Tol thing is really cringey. It's these kids that make fun of MySpace scenesters yet totally mimic their typing style.

Feel free to (respectfully!!) disagree though!

I'm actually starting to agree about Pietro...clowns in real life I really dislike, they just remind me of Stephen Kings 'IT'. But I had Pietro in my cycling town the other day and he's actually pretty cute and most definitely unique.
Have to disagree about Mayo though...how can you hate mayonnaise? ;)

Last edited:
Yeah mayo is the blast ahah. I mean yes if you overuse it it's gross but tbh most of the time yummm <3

Also I don't get why people prefer chrome so much? To me FF is way more stable as long as you update it and it doesn't clog as easily.

1. Kanye West is a genius. He never fails to get the media talking about him. Like, just as Kanye begins to die down, he does something outrageous to get himself back in the spotlight.
2. Kim Kardashian is also a genius. She built herself an empire off the back of that one tape... She kinda had two choices, I guess, to shrink away from the fame or to embrace it. She chose to run with it and now she's reaping the rewards. I don't think that should be looked down upon.
3. Nicki Minaj actually makes good music if you just wanna dance and not think about it too much.
4. Twenty One Pilots are beyond overrated. Their earlier stuff is way better than their newer stuff, which just sucks.
5. Pineapple on pizza is actually great, even though loads of people hate on it.
There's probably way more but that's all I can think of right now. Also, I get that Kim and Kanye (and Nicki) have done some questionable things but that doesn't take away from the fact that they have built their own empires. They've gotta be given credit for that.

1. Kanye West is a genius. He never fails to get the media talking about him. Like, just as Kanye begins to die down, he does something outrageous to get himself back in the spotlight.
2. Kim Kardashian is also a genius. She built herself an empire off the back of that one tape... She kinda had two choices, I guess, to shrink away from the fame or to embrace it. She chose to run with it and now she's reaping the rewards. I don't think that should be looked down upon.
3. Nicki Minaj actually makes good music if you just wanna dance and not think about it too much.
4. Twenty One Pilots are beyond overrated. Their earlier stuff is way better than their newer stuff, which just sucks.
5. Pineapple on pizza is actually great, even though loads of people hate on it.
There's probably way more but that's all I can think of right now. Also, I get that Kim and Kanye (and Nicki) have done some questionable things but that doesn't take away from the fact that they have built their own empires. They've gotta be given credit for that.

---
I don't know why this posted twice. If someone could remove my post, that'd be great ~

Last edited:
Here are mine:

1. I am a Christian. However, I don't believe the whole, "LGBTQA people are wrong and they deserve to ROT IN HELL" thing. Honestly,
the Bible says, over and over and over, to love your neighbor. And if that neighbor just so happens to be LGBTQA or a nonbeliever, than so be it. I have not closed my heart to LGBTQA people. Seriously, those people give Christianity a bad name. I also don't believe in burning forever in hell.

2. I like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. So sue me.

3. I am an introvert, and I like hanging out with people. Being an introvert does not mean you always make excuses not to socialize. I enjoy having friends, I just need some alone time too.

I find anime to be incredibly cookie-cutter and for the most part mediocre. Tried to get into it, never could.

yeah.. i'm very picky with what i watch and i think i only ever completed like 5-6 series?? most mainstream stuff nowadays don't appeal to me at all and most have really bad music as well.

Wtf liking pineapple pizza is unpopular? what is this madness.

I like oatmeal cookies WITH raisins. Fight me.

yeah.. i'm very picky with what i watch and i think i only ever completed like 5-6 series?? most mainstream stuff nowadays don't appeal to me at all and most have really bad music as well.

Yeah, easily 80% of anime is cookie cutter crap that has been done better elsewhere. Yet people eat it all up! It drives me bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back