• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

My Unpopular Opinions... Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm not super into babies either. For me I love 2-3 year olds. Younger and they're just wrinkly screaming things. Older and they start being huge jerks that can talk back. Kids might not be in my future.

These comments on babies are hilarious.

"Wrinkled alien potato children."

505mq0.jpg

Real talk though, they are pretty wrinkly. Like sad prunes.

Caitlyn Jenner isn't as "drop-dead gorgeous" as people are claiming. Sure, she's appealing, but she's just another human to me.

Caitlyn Jenner isn't as "drop-dead gorgeous" as people are claiming. Sure, she's appealing, but she's just another human to me.

to each their own huh?
I feel like they're focusing too much on her appearance (media being judgmental for the most part) rather than her achievements as a person and it says a lot

to each their own huh?
I feel like they're focusing too much on her appearance (media being judgmental for the most part) rather than her achievements as a person and it says a lot

yeah it's like as soon as she came out as a woman suddenly her looks are the most important thing ever. -_______-
I've always found babies really gross but recently I've been wanting one of those super-realistic baby dolls. Too cute. But I feel like that's probably more because I love dolls and am just amazed by how real they look though.

I don't like babies or kids, I don't like the smell of bacon, I don't like the smell of lavender

I DO think ketchup sandwiches are the best thing ever

1. I hate my father.
2. I dislike most of my extended family. And by extension family get-togethers like Thanksgiving.
3. I resent my middle and high school education(I have LOVED college and university).
4. I LOVE the rain and dislike the sun.
5. I have Selective Eating Disorder and I'm okay with it(i.e. I find 20-30 foods in the world delicious, everything else is absolutely disgusting to me)

1. I hate my father.
2. I dislike most of my extended family. And by extension family get-togethers like Thanksgiving.

^this

also i dont care if people cuss or swear.. it's nothing personal and it's when you need something with more force than juts 'ouch'...

like smh stop censoring it everywhere it's not pointed at anyone or personal.

Summer is the worst season ok. Mosquitos, heat, humidity, more people outside, flies, wasps, it's just gross.
I want it to be Winter or Fall again. Colder the better, snow is great.
Steady rain is the best weather. Snow is the second best.
I know I already said this but morning s the best time of day. Particularly around 4-6am.
Putting milk or cream in tea is disgusting.
Weeaboos crack me up. I don't hate them at all.
Brown eyes are the prettiest. Brown hair too.
Family get togethers are the worst thing ever.
I'm gay and I don't care if people call me slurs.
Ground beef or beef in general is really gross.
Being a vegan is so stupid. You know you can just by your eggs and milk from a farmers market. Even most supermarkets have free range eggs, and cheese made with "happy cows". No animals are dying or being abused.
Facebook is a cringefest. That might not even be an unpopular opinion.

^i hate facebook my mom has it too i cringe like 24*7 because of all the crap she shows me lel

yeah family gathering can suck dids

I don't like babies or kids, I don't like the smell of bacon, I don't like the smell of lavender

BLESS. I can't stand kids, and I don't get the whole bacon thing either. I hate that lavender is the default "spa" type scent because to my nose it's just awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back