• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling (my town is full of junk and it all needs to go! (everything 1 tbt) (closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have one full set of the weeding day items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sunflower stereo
flower bouquet x2
hibiscus clock x2
tulip dresser
lily lamp
pansy table
hydrangea bed
azalea stool
violet screen

Last edited:
hi! could i get all of your jacob's ladders? :)
sure! ill message you when theyre ready! :)
Can I have one full set of the weeding day items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sunflower stereo
flower bouquet x2
hibiscus clock x2
tulip dresser
lily lamp
pansy table
hydrangea bed
azalea stool
violet screen

sure! that's 11tbt. i'll message when it's ready !

can i get your:
plinkoid
mini warbloid
warbloid
mega bovoid
tall bovoid
tall gargloid
lullaboid
greenhouse box
snowman matryoshka
please?

can i get your:
plinkoid
mini warbloid
warbloid
mega bovoid
tall bovoid
tall gargloid
lullaboid
greenhouse box
snowman matryoshka
please?

sure thing! i have a person ahead of you so i'll message when it's ready? :)

Hey can I get the 2 lily lamps, 2 azalea stool, 2 pansy table, merengues pic, pasta, fruit drink, pancakes please.

Hello, do you have any of the Weeding Day set items left? If so could I get 2x lily lamps, 2x pansy tables, and 1x azalea stool? FC card name Emmy, FC 5215-3194-2458, town name Rainbow. :) (Also I'm in AEST time so my replies might be a little delayed until I can set a time to wifi) Thank you so much!

Hello, do you have any of the Weeding Day set items left? If so could I get 2x lily lamps, 2x pansy tables, and 1x azalea stool? FC card name Emmy, FC 5215-3194-2458, town name Rainbow. :) (Also I'm in AEST time so my replies might be a little delayed until I can set a time to wifi) Thank you so much!
yeah! that's 5tbt. i'll be online periodically throughout the day so hopefully we can set up a time soon!

hi there! would you happen to still have the moss ball? c:

i do!

hello!!!! i'd like to buy 10 blue roses, 10 blue pansies and 10 orange tulips if it's still available!!!! thank you!!!!!!

Hello I'd like the autograph cards, flower bouquet x3, hibiscus clock x3, tulip dresser x3, and hydrangea bed x3 please.

i'm available right now, and i should be available for the next few hours as well!! i'll add your FC now and if you want i can open my gates now too!

i'm available right now, and i should be available for the next few hours as well!! i'll add your FC now and if you want i can open my gates now too!

ok! make sure you add this one: 2165 5886 8619
i'll be over as soon as i can!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello I'd like the autograph cards, flower bouquet x3, hibiscus clock x3, tulip dresser x3, and hydrangea bed x3 please.

okay, sure! i'll message you when i'm ready to trade? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back