• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling My soul- Please help me

Zuko

Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (7) +
I give up, I need 1k tbt so I'm selling all my collectibles. Post offers, I really need 1k so im getting kinda desperate :B

Omg .-. Really. You're so kind. I'll send you an ice cream cone too jsut because You're sooo kind!

Tysm, you've literally made my dday.

No problem. I'd give you a few million Bells as well, but I don't have time to log on right now. (I have unlimited ACNL Bells).
Sending money.

Dude, thats not neccesary! You've already been so kind helping me reach my target!

Tysm, i cant say how happy I am. Thank you so very very much!

Back