Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
Before I was new to GIMP, well I still am but I've started using some tools I haven't dared to use before. So hope you think these are better, there not as good as other people's, but oh well!

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Guild Wars Sigs</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
CharrSig.png

Charr Sig
HealerSig.png

Dwayna Sig
GuildWarsSig1.png

The worst of the three, a Sig of a Ranger and Melandru.</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Pokemon Sigs</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
EspeonSig.png

Espeon Sig.
PkmnBlackandWhiteSig.png

Pokemon Black and White Signature.</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Pokemon Avatars</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
ChiramiiAvi.png

Chiramii Avatar
PokabuAvi.png

Pokabu Avatar (Tried to make it look like Pokabu was jumping over the fire, it didn't work.)
Choroneko.png

Choroneko
Shikijika.png

Shikijika
Yorterrie.png

Yorterrie
</div>

Please give constructive Crit, not "OMG!! U Sux at M8king Sigs!!!!"

Hey, we used the same render. =P

They look good for a beginner, make sure to work on your flow, the effects and lighting! And they're a bit big.

Hrmmm.
You should get Paint.net. It's free download.

Muffun said:

They look good for a beginner, make sure to work on your flow, the effects and lighting! And they're a bit big.
Thanks, I used the size which the rules say is the larget you can use.
Hey same render! That's cool, hope you don't mind, it was on a render site anyway.

TheDoctor said:
Muffun said:

Thanks, I used the size which the rules say is the larget you can use.
Hey same render! That's cool, hope you don't mind, it was on a render site anyway.
It's not a size limit issue, it just looks a bit blank if it's too big with not enough effects/text etc. to cover the whole sig.

And why would I mind? It's not my render. n__n

look at some tuts. they will help you get new ideas and learn new techniques. just keep trying and keep learning =)

the foreground and the background (subject and the render) tend to really stick out.. making them blend together into one picture, instead of looking like it's just added in will/would do wonders.

no clue exactly how you'd do this, other than to blend and add a bunch of lighting/effects to take away from that fact.

On one of your avatars you blurred the focal to make it look like there's no white lines. That's a no-no in GFX . Also, your avatars look kind of bland. All you did was add a gradient map, a render, then text. Why not mix it up with lighting, sharpening, or anything that makes it stand out? Same thing goes for your signatures.

NikoKing said:
On one of your avatars you blurred the focal to make it look like there's no white lines. That's a no-no in GFX . Also, your avatars look kind of bland. All you did was add a gradient map, a render, then text. Why not mix it up with lighting, sharpening, or anything that makes it stand out? Same thing goes for your signatures.
How would you add lighting? And I was using images from Bulbapedia (For the avatars) and they kept coming up with a black background. I'll go find some tutorials on youtube.

Back