• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Trading My second town villagers!(Marshal, Lucky, Ankha & more)

Hi, is Ahnka still available? I dont have anybody to trade ya but I do have some bells, alot of hyrbid flowers and some nice furniture. Could we discuss a deal for her?

I'll bid for Ankha or Marina

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'll just bid for marina, since a lot of people are interested in ankha, she's not one of my main wishes

Last edited:
What's the current offers for lolly / marshal?
I can offer full 7-11 / zodiac / cardboard / sloppy / campus sets plus bells for each :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have a lot of hybrids ^^

Do you still has lolly or lucky? I can offer 10mil and 10 golden roses + 10 pink roses and a golden watering can for one of them but I'd love lolly the most ; u ;

Last edited:
Id like to buy Kyle if hes still available? Just curious what your looking for, I have a bunch of hybrids and some bells ^-^ Also Im a hoarder so i'm sure ive got some rare stuff somewhere lol but don't quote me on that last part!

Last edited:
My offer for Lolly and Marshal:
25 mill + 7/11 set + zodiac set + cardboard set + campus set
>_< fighting for the dreamies!

I could offer Goldie for Marina ;v; ?

--

Ahh I have to retract my offer; I was asking for Marina for a friend but she got her from someone else :c

Last edited:
xlRenn@
I'll accept that offer for one, but not both. Marshal is more popular than Lolly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, is Ahnka still available? I dont have anybody to trade ya but I do have some bells, alot of hyrbid flowers and some nice furniture. Could we discuss a deal for her?

Ankha is still available, PM me to work on a deal:3

Id like to buy Kyle if hes still available? Just curious what your looking for, I have a bunch of hybrids and some bells ^-^ Also Im a hoarder so i'm sure ive got some rare stuff somewhere lol but don't quote me on that last part!

I can offer Goldie as well my sister has her in her 2nd town and said I could have her to trade with you :)

Last edited:
I meant just for Marshal, since I agree ita too much for Lolly.. but ok thats fine

@Mayor Awesome, sure, I'll trade:3 I'm also intrested in the hybrids you have, I might snatch a few of those up for a trade too xD

I meant just for Marshal, since I agree ita too much for Lolly.. but ok thats fine

@Mayor Awesome, sure, I'll trade:3 I'm also intrested in the hybrids you have, I might snatch a few of those up for a trade too xD

Awesome :) I'll PM you with the hybrids I have in just a moment! I have to go find my game!

Back