• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Trading My entire catalog and DIYS for sale :D

chocosongee

put y'all seatbelts on
Bells
Enchanted Bloom
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Rainbow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (167) +
I prefer cataloging with stuff on my wishlist! But bells and nmts are welcomed as well :blush:

My catalog: my catalog

DIYs for sale:
- apple umbrella
- bamboo noodle slide
- bamboo sphere
- basket pack
- bird house
- cardboard table x2
- cherry rug x2
- cherry speakers
- chocolate herringbone wall
- crest doorplate x2
- cutting board
- decoy duck
- doghouse
- giant teddy bear
- golden toilet
- green leaf pile
- iron frame
- light bamboo rug
- money flooring
- orange wall-mounted clock
- pan flute x2
- pear wall
- steamer basket set
- tiki torch
- wooden mosaic wall

DIYs I'm looking for:
- cherry blossom bonsai
- flat garden rock
- traditional balancing toy
- pine bonsai tree

Last edited:
Do you want to catalogue my fireplace and iron shelf on exchange for my cataloguing your gong? :)

Could I catalog your black/white panda bear and blue candle in holder for cataloging my antique phone and diner sofa? : o

You can catalog my street organ :)
Can I catalog your pinball machine please?

hi could i catalog your pink anthurium plant and you can catalog my cypress bathtub? tyy

hi can we catalog trade!! i have wood burning stove, Tin Bucket, Rattan Towel Basket (in white and brown), Go Board, and Beach Towel
im looking for: yellow baby chair and orange corner box sofa, p wall mounted blue marlin, blue candle, and green humidifier<3

hi could i catalog your pink anthurium plant and you can catalog my cypress bathtub? tyy
yes! i'll send u a code rn!
Post automatically merged:

hi can we catalog trade!! i have wood burning stove, Tin Bucket, Rattan Towel Basket (in white and brown), Go Board, and Beach Towel
im looking for: yellow baby chair and orange corner box sofa, p wall mounted blue marlin, blue candle, and green humidifier<3
sounds great! I'll be sending a code rn!

Hi! I have the arcade combat game and low screen. I don't think you can reorder the ironwood table but I can definitely make you one. Could I catalog your arcade seat, flashy flower sign, and climbing wall in exchange?

Hi! I have the arcade combat game and low screen. I don't think you can reorder the ironwood table but I can definitely make you one. Could I catalog your arcade seat, flashy flower sign, and climbing wall in exchange?
ofc! i'll pm you in a few minutes :D

There are multiple things of yours I would like to catalog. May I PM you with the images? I know it's a lot, but I can pay very well in Bells =33

Could i catalog your
Brown ricecooker
Dark wood paper lantern
Climbing wall
Black bathtub
White wall mounted sweeper set

I can let you catalog:
Fortune cookie cart
Poolside bed
White beach chair
Soup kettle
Green tea set

There are multiple things of yours I would like to catalog. May I PM you with the images? I know it's a lot, but I can pay very well in Bells =33
yes ill be waiting for the pm! :D

Could i catalog your
Brown ricecooker
Dark wood paper lantern
Climbing wall
Black bathtub
White wall mounted sweeper set

I can let you catalog:
Fortune cookie cart
Poolside bed
White beach chair
Soup kettle
Green tea set
sounds good, ill pm you the code! 😊

Hi there! Could I catalog the ping pong table, the climbing wall and the pinball game for 50k each?
yes! ill pm code ! btw i think by the ping pong table you mean the outdoor table?

Last edited:
these are all on my wishlist in the colors you have!!: white exercise ball, white espresso maker, white toaster, white jewelry holder, anthurium plant, white brooms

the only thing I have on your wishlist is the water pump tho :// how many bells would you want?

Back