Shop [ mv art shop ] ★★★ tbt 1/1 - rlc 1/1 - PU: seroja ★★★

Oh my, is there also a waitlist for tbt? I'd love to get a piece! :0
(Your chibis are so cute!!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also just followed you on IG :3

Awh thank you, and I do have a tumblr, its outdated but I'd love to be mentioned~

And currently no tbt waitlist bc of irl commitments and I know how rare rlc will be, so only a rlc waitlist available ;-;

Last edited:
Awh thank you, and I do have a tumblr, its outdated but I'd love to be mentioned~

And currently no tbt waitlist bc of irl commitments and I know how rare rlc will be, so only a rlc waitlist available ;-;

I don't really use tumblr, but I use IG a lot and love looking at others' art as well xP

And I understand. I'll just keep an eye out :3

Re-added the previous style and adjusted prices for future orders. Ofc current orders are the old price.

Also @seroja! Your inbox is full atm so I am unable to send you the transparent version/payment info. Let me know when its open ;)

x.x I was so tempted to place two orders for rlc for $6 ea. So much regret ;-; This is what I get for waiting for a tbt slot x)

Last edited:
:( sorry about price raises, realized each piece was taking more than an hour so had to adjust to at least minimum wage

Re-added the previous style and adjusted prices for future orders. Ofc current orders are the old price.

Also @seroja! Your inbox is full atm so I am unable to send you the transparent version/payment info. Let me know when its open ;)

owo sorry I just saw this but omggggggggg!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm so glad I didn't withdraw and thank you so so much for accommodating to my request. You are an angel! Hnggg I love your work so much, money well-spent! Thank you bb <3

:( sorry about price raises, realized each piece was taking more than an hour so had to adjust to at least minimum wage

Oh no wonder, I can see why then. ^^ I might order sometime later once I have more spare money. Good luck with your shop~

Back