• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mushroom Kingdom Pizzeria!

*tosses Con a Bomb-omb, ducks*

*hands Zeldafreak104 Spam Pizza* Here you two go. Oh, and Zeldafreak, please let the side effects take place on the spam board only.

;)

ok! *ducks from all the flying bomb-ombs ahh its like a mine field, exept the bombs are... flying... and not... in the ground... *easts pizza in spam board*
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*serves Bomb-omb Pizza*

Here ya go. Enjoy.

;)

*Koopa shell comes spinning towards you. A Koopa comes out and hands you the paper and pencil*

He wouldn't do that. I brainwashed them all so they would forget about their service to Bowser and they'd serve me instead. :|

Yup, yup, manager. I'm Head Chef, head of cooking and I can't give people chef jobs either I think...But I'd hire anyone who wanted to! I think of yum new foods and make some too.

-heads off to Bean Bean Kingdom to find the Starbeans blends and more-

Kolvo said:
Yup, yup, manager. I'm Head Chef, head of cooking and I can't give people chef jobs either I think...But I'd hire anyone who wanted to! I think of yum new foods and make some too.

-heads off to Bean Bean Kingdom to find the Starbeans blends and more-
Beans, beans, etc. You know the song.

;)

Back