• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Muffy in boxes right now

KittyBoton

Bells
Tasty Cake
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (15) +
actually really upset, I knew she was moving but thought I'd have more time to ask her to stay but she NEVER pinged me about it. Please someone buy her from me. I can trade her right now to you for bells. She's like 99% original except her clothes.

Hey, you could get someone to hold her for you if you’d like her back at some point !! There’s a thread for it in the Train Station section. Not sure if you knew that, but doing so would allow you to get her back. I’m sorry she never pinged !! Julian did that to me a couple weeks ago, but gettin’ someone to hold your villager for you makes things so much easier !!!

Hey, you could get someone to hold her for you if you’d like her back at some point !! There’s a thread for it in the Train Station section. Not sure if you knew that, but doing so would allow you to get her back. I’m sorry she never pinged !! Julian did that to me a couple weeks ago, but gettin’ someone to hold your villager for you makes things so much easier !!!

Would rather just get the bells for her and see who moves in next

Back