• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mr. Shroom Sprite sheet

Propaganda Man

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Posts
9,272
Bells
1,428
Points
0
MrSHROOMByBAMBAM.bmp


That was my first Sprite sheet ever made by me! It is made from scratch too


^_^ I would like to thank UltraByte for insperation and helping me improve them, and if you like them then be hapy for more will be made soon! along with Mrs. Shroom


:)
 
Whoa, those are cool.


:p

I'd be willing to help with Mrs. Shroom...
 
O_O I posted that....sorry about that I just got on and I was already logged on, and when he came over he clicked remember me <_< what I said before ^
 
THEBOBINATOR said:
A mushroom right? And I thought it was an aporpaite name for the way they look. And do you like them?
alright... i'll tell you what a shroom is...

a shroom is a drug... yeah... thats it


:p

i dont mind him being called that though


:p hes still pretty cool... reminds me of Ogmo


:p
 
I thought that was a mushroom oh well I guess that is the nick name for it..this is sort of awkward.....oh well it is a good name for them so I'll keep it


:)
 
BAMBAM! said:
I thought that was a mushroom oh well I guess that is the nick name for it..this is sort of awkward.....oh well it is a good name for them so I'll keep it


:)
it IS a mushroom... just not a normal one


:p
 
PIRANHA2 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
A mushroom right? And I thought it was an aporpaite name for the way they look. And do you like them?
alright... i'll tell you what a shroom is...

a shroom is a drug... yeah... thats it


:p

i dont mind him being called that though


:p hes still pretty cool... reminds me of Ogmo


:p
I was going to say that.


:p

But I didn't.

Also, yes it does look a bit like Ogmo.


:D
 
PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
A mushroom right? And I thought it was an aporpaite name for the way they look. And do you like them?
alright... i'll tell you what a shroom is...

a shroom is a drug... yeah... thats it


:p

i dont mind him being called that though


:p hes still pretty cool... reminds me of Ogmo


:p
I was going to say that.


:p

But I didn't.

Also, yes it does look a bit like Ogmo.


:D
do you know who ogmo is


:p

ever played it?
 
PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
A mushroom right? And I thought it was an aporpaite name for the way they look. And do you like them?
alright... i'll tell you what a shroom is...

a shroom is a drug... yeah... thats it


:p

i dont mind him being called that though


:p hes still pretty cool... reminds me of Ogmo


:p
I was going to say that.


:p

But I didn't.

Also, yes it does look a bit like Ogmo.


:D
do you know who ogmo is


:p

ever played it?
who is OGMO?
 
JJRAMONE2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
A mushroom right? And I thought it was an aporpaite name for the way they look. And do you like them?
alright... i'll tell you what a shroom is...

a shroom is a drug... yeah... thats it


:p

i dont mind him being called that though


:p hes still pretty cool... reminds me of Ogmo


:p
I was going to say that.


:p

But I didn't.

Also, yes it does look a bit like Ogmo.


:D
do you know who ogmo is


:p

ever played it?
who is OGMO?
ogmo is from the game Jumper... some kid made it with gamemaker, a program to make games... its probably the best platform ever made... really hard... makes you throw your keyboard out your window hard.

i lost 7


:D
 
PIRANHA2 said:
JJRAMONE2 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
THEBOBINATOR said:
A mushroom right? And I thought it was an aporpaite name for the way they look. And do you like them?
alright... i'll tell you what a shroom is...

a shroom is a drug... yeah... thats it


:p

i dont mind him being called that though


:p hes still pretty cool... reminds me of Ogmo


:p
I was going to say that.


:p

But I didn't.

Also, yes it does look a bit like Ogmo.


:D
do you know who ogmo is


:p

ever played it?
who is OGMO?
ogmo is from the game Jumper... some kid made it with gamemaker, a program to make games... its probably the best platform ever made... really hard... makes you throw your keyboard out your window hard.

i lost 7


:D
You made a drawing with Ogmo at the Live Chat place.


:p
 
Back
Top