• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Most 100%(or almost) original Marshal/Chief/Julian/Phoebe/Wolfgang/Peanut/Dotty/Lobo

Yay! I used to have in in two towns and lost both. I've been wanting him back for years haha.

Currently, I'm TTing carefully to get rid of a nondreamie I'll let you know when I'm ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow. Nobody has pinged yet. This is annoying haha.

WELP, I lost my fave villager Lucky and broke into tears. I'm moving him top my side town until I can get him back so I can get Julien in a sec!

Is Julien gonna be ready tonight? I'm sorry that took so long.... Nobody would move and then my fave villager moved without telling me.... ;~;

Back