• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Monga`s shop Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that can fit a resturaunt/Bakery and just food theme tables and stuff

I dont know what you have and there is so many things food related you need to be specific thank you

- - - Post Merge - - -

For sure! I'll send the tbt and be there in a sec. I gotta do something very quick. Lol

I am open sunny from spacey

Dang, I went to eat some lunch and when i return you are offline. Shoot. I have to return back to work now but I will return online in about 5.5 hours from this post. I got your PM and I am loaded with bells ready to trade once I get back. Hope you return online then too.

Hi! Id be looking to purchase your harvest series.
Also, I was wondering if you had pinwheels and any ice creams/soft serves. If so, id like to buy all the ones you have.
Thanks abunch!

Do you have any of these items?
Tteok Plate
buffet server
turkey
yule log
steamed bun case
new year's noodles
Red ogre mask
blue ogre mask
sea globe
sketch book

How much for it?

500k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lovebuggyxo and MillySoSilly your orders are ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Id be looking to purchase your harvest series.
Also, I was wondering if you had pinwheels and any ice creams/soft serves. If so, id like to buy all the ones you have.
Thanks abunch!

yes i have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back