• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Mom's Items (Mom's Plushie, Mom's Apron, Mom's Knapsack, Mom's Pen Stand, Mom's tea Cozy ect.)

Are you looking for any wishlist items anymore?
Yup!
I'm taking wishlist items again :D
Post automatically merged:

Hello! ^^ May I get a Tea Cozy and a Cushion for:
Faux-fur skirt (pink),
faux-fur skirt (purple),
faux-fur skirt (red),
pink paw slippers,
white cat dress,
pink laptop?
Sure !
Deal :3
Pm you in a sec !

hi! would the denim stripe knapsack for my pink geisha wig be a fair trade? i can throw in a few green mums as well😊

hi! would the denim stripe knapsack for my pink geisha wig be a fair trade? i can throw in a few green mums as well😊
Yessss that would be awesome !<3
Pm me your dodo and I'll head right over :D

Oh wait you might have to come to mine if you're bringing flowers lol
Let me know whenever you're ready :D

Mom's Lively Kitchen Mat - 1 (Pink)
Do you mean Mom's Playful Kitchen mat? If so I'm looking for that.
Mom's hand-knit sweater - 4 (Quilted Pattern, Pink with Chicks, Teddy Bear, Accent Patch)
Can I get quilted, pink w/ chicks, and teddy bear?

I have some tbt but would rather trade wishlist items:
I have green mums, cute bed and crafting table (blue), pink ring, pink AC, and the pool on hand. Probably the purple water shoes and pink pom pom boots as well (no promises.) I could order you the golf bad, the long tub, and the electric bass.

Let me know what you think.

Do you mean Mom's Playful Kitchen mat? If so I'm looking for that.

Can I get quilted, pink w/ chicks, and teddy bear?

I have some tbt but would rather trade wishlist items:
I have green mums, cute bed and crafting table (blue), pink ring, pink AC, and the pool on hand. Probably the purple water shoes and pink pom pom boots as well (no promises.) I could order you the golf bad, the long tub, and the electric bass.

Let me know what you think.
So the pink mat and 3 of the sweaters? :D

Hi can I buy these two items please?:
Mom's hand-knit sweaters
-Pink with Chicks
-Accent Patch

I have a pink hanging scroll from your wish list and how much tbt all together? let me know I will send tbt to you. Thank you:)

Hi can I buy these two items please?:
Mom's hand-knit sweaters
-Pink with Chicks
-Accent Patch

I have a pink hanging scroll from your wish list and how much tbt all together? let me know I will send tbt to you. Thank you:)
Hi :D
So the person before you just asked for them, but I won’t be on till later tonight so if they don’t end up wanting them afterwards l’ll give them to you ! :3

Hi :D
So the person before you just asked for them, but I won’t be on till later tonight so if they don’t end up wanting them afterwards l’ll give them to you ! :3

Ah sorry I didn’t see that.
Sure thank you so much:)

Hii you still have
Mom's hand-knit sweater
-Accent Patch ?

If so can I buy it?
I have a pink hanging scroll from your wish list and how much tbt I need to pay? let me know I will send tbt to you. Thank you:)
Of course
Hii you still have
Mom's hand-knit sweater
-Accent Patch ?

If so can I buy it?
I have a pink hanging scroll from your wish list and how much tbt I need to pay? let me know I will send tbt to you. Thank you:)
Sure !
I’ll pm you ! :D

2 pen stands for 10 tbt? :)
Sure :3
Pmed !

Hey, which pen holders do you have? And which plushies. I would totally go for the stone house pen holder, and the Puppers plushie. I have the light blue cute end table and cd player.

Hey, which pen holders do you have? And which plushies. I would totally go for the stone house pen holder, and the Puppers plushie. I have the light blue cute end table and cd player.
The pen stands and plushies can be customized to whatever one you want :D

The pen stands and plushies can be customized to whatever one you want :D

Really? Sweet, then would I be able to still get one pen stand (haven't gotten any don't know when I would get one) and one or two of the plushies then, as I would love to have three of the different ones out at a time. I like giving the impression I have pets in my home. Lol.

Hi! Could I grab one of the pen stands from you? :) I can order you a cute chair in yellow from my catalogue, if you want, but it wouldn’t arrive until tomorrow for trading.

If you’d rather do the trade tonight, I can offer TBT!

Hi! Could I grab one of the pen stands from you? :) I can order you a cute chair in yellow from my catalogue, if you want, but it wouldn’t arrive until tomorrow for trading.

Sorry passed out last night x3
Let me know when you're free today and I'll come over. :D

Btw I have some stuff on your wishlist I can let you catalog if you like :3

Back