• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Mom's Clothing / Items + Birthday Cupcakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, what's left! Hard to tell? Interested in a Sweater and potentially more depending what's left :)

Hey, what's left! Hard to tell? Interested in a Sweater and potentially more depending what's left :)
everything not crossed out in this picture! :>

DNG4UFf.png

In that case, I'd like a sweater, the yellow kitchen mat and 7 cakes? Think that's 30 nmt? :)

Can I please buy 5 cakes ? And are the cupcakes for sale ? If so can I also buy 5?
yes! I'm not sure how to price the cupcakes :> do you have an offer? I'll send dodo code in about 5 minutes sweets!
Post automatically merged:

So I’m next I guess? 13 NMT?
code was sent via group conversation in private messages :>

not sure if there are any left but i'd like 3 cakes for 9nmt and 2 cupcakes for 10 nmt (is that fair?) ? :D (also hello i think youre on my commissions waitlist rn haha!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back