• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Mods... orange?

I don't know. If you wanted a different color for the Local Mods, couldn't of it been something else? Like Brown or some other color? Please, make the orange stop!

well, i think its a good idea to separate the color...

this is separating Local Mods from Global mods...

and besides... you look good in orange

:p

PIRANHA2 said:

I don't know...once the new skin is here, yes. I think I want it brown, though.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

green would go with your sig...

DarthGohan1 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

green would go with your sig...
Yes, but the Sages are using Green.

oh...that could be a problem...you could always go with lavender or fuschia or vermillion or cerulean, etc.

DarthGohan1 said:
oh...that could be a problem...you could always go with lavender or fuschia or vermillion or cerulean, etc.
Maybe the Sages could change to something more AC like... VIPs (Very Important Person) or VIA (Very Important Animal) would work, I think. If that happened, you could have green.

;)

MasterDSX said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Maybe the Sages could change to something more AC like... VIPs (Very Important Person) or VIA (Very Important Animal) would work, I think. If that happened, you could have green.

;)
i think we sages should stay green >_>

not just because its my favorite color...

...but because its my favorite color

:)

i'd also vote brown for local mods... that'd work out well

:)

Brown is taken by some of the higher ranks and the AT winner... whats wrong with orange though?

nope sages are green I like green of corse mods can have green if I get a promotion some time soon.... :lol:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Brown is taken by some of the higher ranks and the AT winner... whats wrong with orange though?
I just don't think it looks good with this background color myself, especially for someone this high in the ranks. Once we can get the new skin in, I think it would look good. Now, it's just not something I care for.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I just don't think it looks good with this background color myself, especially for someone this high in the ranks. Once we can get the new skin in, I think it would look good. Now, it's just not something I care for.
Aww, I think it's cute.

:p (kidding)

It's not a big deal, I agree that a difference is a good thing....

And Brown would be like NSider.... I don't like that....

Oh, and it's better than Grey.

;)

PikMino42 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Aww, I think it's cute.

;)
True Mino, it is better than gray. Actually, I forgot about NSider's Local Knights and that there color was brown.

PikMino42 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Aww, I think it's cute.

;)
I miss my aqua color I can barely read my sn

:(

Mine's red, and soon will be green!

:D Fruit Tree green that is. Then Sage Green, then immediately orange. >__>

Back