• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Giveaway Mint

You don't have to pay me!

aww shep is pretty cute! I'll uh wait until ime rbs answers I dunno how much she wants him!

You don't have to pay me!

aww shep is pretty cute! I'll uh wait until ime rbs answers I dunno how much she wants him!

I just know she has an all dog town and Shep is one of 3 she needs to complete it!

i asked first but ok i guess i'll wait and see if ime rbs responds :s not very fair but i see how it is.

I just hope Shep gets a good home! He's a great reggae loving dog!

Well ime rbs is my friend so she gets first dibs if she really wanted him :( she really helped me out yesterday so I wanted to pay her back

But she says she understands so I'll boot up my town now and leave my gates open :)

Well ime rbs is my friend so she gets first dibs if she really wanted him :( she really helped me out yesterday so I wanted to pay her back

But she says she understands so I'll boot up my town now and leave my gates open :)

Oooo this is like the Amazing Race tbt edition!

I'm happy he's so loved! He's so cute but only tier 4 so I was actually really scared I might have to void him :(

I have Lopez in campsite so I'll get him and then get my Shep into boxes for imb :)

Back