• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Minos avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
only_half_evil333 said:
:eek:

:eek: its my halo 2 guys icon

:p
Yes, it was mine, that's why I put it as my icon.

It also matches the guy in my sig.

My real question is, why the heck did you copy me?

And what is your gamertag?

only_half_evil333 said:
i didnt copy it i got halo2 when it was currupted and thats wut my guy looked like
That's a horrible excuse. If it was corrupted, that wouldn't happen. Don't even try and blame your lack of originality on that.

Just change your icon and don't copy me.

Mino said:
only_half_evil333 said:
i didnt copy it i got halo2 when it was currupted and thats wut my guy looked like
That's a horrible excuse. If it was corrupted, that wouldn't happen. Don't even try and blame your lack of originality on that.

Whoa, Mino, calm down. This is nothing to get angry over. So he has the same icon. Big deal. I don't see any reason to argue about it.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Mino said:
only_half_evil333 said:

Whoa, Mino, calm down. This is nothing to get angry over. So he has the same icon. Big deal. I don't see any reason to argue about it.
I don't like it when people lie.

Mino said:
Mino said:
only_half_evil333 said:

:huh:

What do you mean? Could you care to clarify?

Mino said:
Mino said:
only_half_evil333 said:

Sure, he lied and said hsi game files was corrupted, when really he just copied my icon, nothing more.

Mino said:
Mino said:
Mino said:
only_half_evil333 said:

Sure, he lied and said hsi game files was corrupted, when really he just copied my icon, nothing more.
Well, okay then.

i really did have the currupted game and all myfiles wear currupted when i got the new game that first day it came out i made my guys the exact same one with the frowny and smiley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back