• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Mini Weekend Garage Sale [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. I gotta log off at 9 PM (half an hour from now), but I'll be home from school to trade tomorrow if we can't tonight.

1.5mil for the campus set?

Yes. They just got crushed by the fortune teller's tent, but I'll try to get another set of them for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I got them now. Let me know when you're online again..

Last edited:
Could I have the lacy parasol for 10k? (And do you still have the flower bouquet? :))

Lacy parasol for 10k is good. I do indeed have the flower bouquet, but I would rather sell as a set. How much would you offer for it?

I don't know...does 150k sound good?

Since I'd rather sell as a set, I don't think I can sell it for 150k. If I get an extra, I'll let you know, so if you haven't gotten it yet, then I'll sell it to you. The lacy umbrella is fine, though. I'll add you.

Your town would be better. Everything I have listed is piled on the upper half of my town...

Hi, I see that you're closed, but I am looking for the Blue Argyle Shirt. Can I have it for 25k? I'll pm you as well. Thanks!

My stuff is still crowding my town. If anyone wants to get anything, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back