• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Minesweeper

Tennis=Life

Bells
What's your best score on Beginner Level Minesweeper? Which is 8 by 8 (or 9by9 if you have a newer version), 10 mines. My best is 12 secs.

Oh and my Intermediate which is 16 by 16, 40 mines, and my score is 156 seconds.

I got 12 seconds on a newer version beginner level which is 9by9 instead of 8by8 and I did it in 12 seconds. Almost 1 a second =D. I wasn't even paying attention I did it by reflex kind of.

Wow, I have 12 on beginner, 156 on intermediate, and I haven't even beaten expert, I once got half of the mines you needed to find.

UltraByte said:
You.... actually... play this game?
Umm...yeah, I get bored a lot. Is there a problem? It's a pretty cool game, you actually have to think (well....not rly, a little) for this one.

Super_Naruto said:
UltraByte said:
You.... actually... play this game?
Umm...yeah, I get bored a lot. Is there a problem? It's a pretty cool game, you actually have to think (well....not rly, a little) for this one.
No, you guess and hope it isnt a bad space.

Not really...rarely is there a time when you have to pick between 2 spots, oh and in the beginning yes you make a guess (I always pick corners).

Back