Blue Mote of Flame
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Blue Feather
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Trophy
<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/nBJV56WUDng'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/nBJV56WUDng' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

The reason why the phloem bundles (the stringy bananaey bits) come off when you peel a banana is because you're peeling it against the grain, what we class as the top is actually the root/bottom.

It amuses me that monkeys know how to properly peel a banana, yet most humans don't.

kalinn said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Jas0n said:
kalinn said:
Brb, going to get a banana!

Edit: It broke in half D:
How do you break a banana in half by squeezing the end? XD
You squish it by accident.
This. lol
I squeezed it.. and it fell on the floor and broke.
XD
Only you could do that. In which case, you win again! How does this make you feel?

Mr. Phoenix said:
kalinn said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
Jas0n said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You squish it by accident.
This. lol
XD
Only you could do that. In which case, you win again! How does this make you feel?
I feel bad about dropping a perfectly good banana.
And how starving children in Indonesia dont have bananas and I just threw mine on the floor.

kalinn said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
kalinn said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
This. lol
XD
And how starving children in Indonesia dont have bananas and I just threw mine on the floor.
You could've eaten it.

Mr. Phoenix said:
kalinn said:
Mr. Phoenix said:
kalinn said:
You could've eaten it.
Yeah...
Darn :/

...I didn't know people opened bananas from their root xD I never saw anyone eat a banana before. I always did it like in the video... guess, ama monkey.

SSgt. Garrett said:
...I didn't know people opened bananas from their root xD I never saw anyone eat a banana before. I always did it like in the video... guess, ama monkey.
/old news

jkjkjk

i heard about this before, i forget where though..
but anyway I think its easier to peel a banana the "human" way =p

I remember hearing this somewhere, i still opened it from the stem though :s

My life is now complete. I now must go and try this!

Also after all the banana related topics that Jas0n posted, I gathered that he must really have a thing for bananas! >:3

Nixie said:
My life is now complete. I now must go and try this!

Also after all the banana related topics that Jas0n posted, I gathered that he must really have a thing for bananas! >:3
Bananas are beast... but not the kind of bananas that aren't fruity and yellow, they're ew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back