• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ❀ Mie's ❀【Seasonal ▪ Crafting ▪ Garden/Clothes/Furniture ▪ DIY ▪ NM Tickets/Items】

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to purchase a Large Star Fragment please

hi, if you posted first, you may go ahead and purchase whatever you need. i will buy the remainder if there's any!
Looks like someone beat me to it, could I just buy 1 of the large star fragments for 400k?

Luckily I have 6 left I can sell, so you can have 3 each ☆☆☆ Pm me!

Last edited:
Hi would you trade 40 TBT for the light house and tea cup ride?

Drink Machine (Black)
Snack Machine (Black)
Public bench (White)
Springy ride-on (Red)
Park clock (Black)
Phone box (Blue)
Sandbox (Blue)

Will buy all of these

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cotton-candy stall (Pink)
Playground gym (Red/Yellow)
Lighthouse (Light blue/White)
Pool (White)
Teacup ride (Red/Blue/Green)

And these.

Hello! Could I purchase the lighthouse for 20tbt?
Also, how much would you like for your white heart rug? c:

Edit: Sorry, I'd like to add 2 Public bench (White) as well please <3

Last edited:
Hello!

I'd love to buy whatever small star fragments you have left, and also pay you to make:
- Hanging terrarium (x2)
- Garden Cart (x2)

I can pay bells, and I can also make you a cherry blossom wand with some of the fragments if you'd like. :)

Hi! Can I buy a floral swag and your hot pink Cross-belt sandals? I’ll offer TBT, so name your price!

Hi! Can I buy a floral swag and your hot pink Cross-belt sandals? I’ll offer TBT, so name your price!

Heya! 1TBT sounds fair. Let me know if you'd like delivery or pickup ( ´∀`)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back