Meow Coupons 🐾

I have about 40, mostly because I'm not too interested in the daily initiatives and the amiibo functionality.
I only spend them at the campground.

Holy crap. I use mine up basically as soon as I get mine. xD So I don't have any more than 10-15 max on any of my characters at any given time. Granted, I haven't played too many dates since the update, so most items that show up at the campground or an RV I use. And if not, I add an RV with an amiibo card and I haven't used those too much yet, either.

Also....

Can some one please explain? You can get them from chores? what?

How do you guys get so many??

I like to keep each character with at least 50 as a base amount in each town. I am saving up to visit other towns and but the Sanrio items for my towns and for one friend. I earn mine from the initiatives, using Wisp, and from playing Puzzle League. I can earn a lot fairly quickly on Time Attack. It speeds things if if you throw the game as soon as you pass 2500.

I have 80ish on my mayor, maybe 10 and under on the other characters lol. ALL FROM PUZZLE LEAGUE XD I don't have amiibo cards and I don't do chores anymore unless I complete it without realising.

You guys must be really good at puzzle league, or I'm missing something. I don't actually think I've gotten any MEOW coupons any of the times that I've played, lol. Apparently I need to practice, lol.

Thanks! That's convenient to those who have it. ^-^

True but the aiimbo cards are cheap as chips, in Australia they're only like $5 a pack, or lower. Depending where you buy them from. But $5 is the max I've seen them at.

Holy crap. I use mine up basically as soon as I get mine. xD So I don't have any more than 10-15 max on any of my characters at any given time. Granted, I haven't played too many dates since the update, so most items that show up at the campground or an RV I use. And if not, I add an RV with an amiibo card and I haven't used those too much yet, either.

Also....

Can some one please explain? You can get them from chores? what?

Well there's the daily initiatives which you can get like... I think maybe 6 or 7 a day, there two "daily" missions and two "weekly" and I think the weekly ones are worth 3 coupons and the daily ones are like 1 or 2. Try to make it a daily chore to invite a camper because Wisp gives you coupons for "granting wishes." I think like 5 each day? But it adds up, even if I've bought everything I'll re-invite campers just for the coupons. I don't play the games at all because I only just got a Wii U in my house, still need the 3DS so I don't get any from there.

Back