Cycling ❀ Mei & Aeri's PWYW Amiibo Cycling [STATUS: CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry you were left feeling this way— it’s amazing that folks like you offer this service at all!

I know people are also extremely grateful to you. The dynamics of cycling villagers to meet up with someone else are definitely tedious/slightly stressful for everyone involved, so most of us give you tons of credit!

Thank you so much for doing this!
you're very sweet, thank you so much!! i appreciate the kind words <3 you're so welcome, and i hope i can get you your dreamie soon too!!

I don't mind waiting a long time for a dreamie. I am extremely grateful for you to do this! I hope you don't stress too much and feel like you have to do this =(

Out of curiosity, what materials do you need the most? I definitely can give you some stacks!

I don't mind waiting a long time for a dreamie. I am extremely grateful for you to do this! I hope you don't stress too much and feel like you have to do this =(

Out of curiosity, what materials do you need the most? I definitely can give you some stacks!
you are so sweet, thank you so much!! ill dm you if you dont mind :D thanks again, i really appreciate it <3

i have exciting news!! my sister has agreed to help me out, so we will have TWO islands working on cycling: my main, Ruby Isles and our shared island, Star*Isles!! i will mark down which island will be doing which request on the main post.

to celebrate, i am opening requests tomorrow but will cap them at 6. thanks guys ♡♡

Last edited:
Hi guys! I'm Aeri aka Mei's sister and I'll be helping her out with amiibo cycling on Star*Isles.

Its nice to meet y'all! Hope you get your dreamies soon!

with that, requests are open again!! ill cap it at 6 today. thanks aeri ♡

please remember to read the rules! i will be skipping your request if you don't.

IGN: Angie
Island name: Honeyway
Desired villager: Kiki
Open plot: Today

Thank you so much! ruby

Last edited:
thank you so much for doing this! it's super sweet of you 🥰
ign: teddy
island name: sweet pea
villager: daisy!
plot: i have one open rn

guys please read the rules before you make a request!! in order for your request to be accepted, theres a magic word that must be included

thanks 😊

Last edited:
IGN: Darknite
Island name: Darklands
Villager: Blanche
Plot: able to set one down whenever she's ready ^.^

Thank you so much for doing this! I've been try to help find my husband's dreamies. And Blanche is proving to be a bit elusive 😅

Edit: ruby!

IGN: Zoe
Island Name: Everlost
Desired Villager: Julian

I have someone in boxes right now so I can have a plot open today. I can also give you NMT for your time! ganbaruby :3

IGN: Quen
Island name: Kiwi Bay
Villager: Julian
Payment: 5 NMT
Plot is open rn <3
Tysm!
Edit: I may have found someone that has him. I'll update when confirmed.

IGN: Sparky
Island name: Thunder
Villager: Bob
I can get a plot whenever your ready. Thank You!!!

Hewwo! It’s really nice of you to do this, THANK YOU!💕
IGN: Sharon
Island Name: Himawari
Desired Villager: Punchy
I have a Plot available✨
I will give you 10NMT if that's good for you
Once again, thank you for your kindness💕💕
Edit: Sorry! I forgot, RUBY!❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back