• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mayor + Villagers Art [ Paying, of course ]

Oooh, this is a really neat idea! Good luck on your art quest. All the are you've received so far is lovely. <3

Also, here's a free bump! :)

Oooh, this is a really neat idea! Good luck on your art quest. All the are you've received so far is lovely. <3

Also, here's a free bump! :)

Thanks so much! And I agree--there's such wonderful talent here and I'm honored to have any of their work to display in my signature. It's amazing!

No need for a price~ > 7 <
Just ... your patience and time ahHAa... 'cos I'm slow :')

Ahhhh ;-; Thank you so much! That's so kind of you. I have all the patience in the world, I promise. Take all the time you need.

fist_bump_by_majykal_melodi-d38nqlx.gif

I've been wanting to practice villagers more so I'll see what I can do for you c: even though my art sucks oops~

Bump!

No problem! And yeah, they're so many wonderful and talented people around here! :)

Thank you! And there certainly are. It never ceases to amaze me!

I've been wanting to practice villagers more so I'll see what I can do for you c: even though my art sucks oops~

Aww, thank you! I appreciate it. No pressure, though! And don't say that. Everyone starts somewhere and we grow and improve the more we learn! No matter how long you've been at it, it's a steady climb toward improving!

Thank you kindly. : )

Bimp boomp.

Just a friendly reminder that I'm not necessarily looking for just full town things. Sure, those would be what I'd gun for the most, but like I said in my original post, ones with 4 or 5 or 6 or however many are great too.

Back