• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mayor + Villagers Art [ Paying, of course ]

Thank youuuu~! <3

Also I only just noticed this last night but OH MY GOSH, I'm super-honored that you used my art for an icon! /)///(\

Nuu, I am the one who is honored! *puffs out chest* XD Really though, your drawing of my OCs is still one of my favorites ^u^ And kudos to you for finishing most of your commissions! On a related note, I'll have your picture done tomorrow or Thursday. My cousin is coming over to visit this Friday, so I have to quicken my pace~! ミ┌(;・ω・)┘

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant Wednesday XD;; I forgot today was only Tuesday, lol.

gonna smooch ur thread
*smooch*

there, back to the top with yoooou!

Nuu, I am the one who is honored! *puffs out chest* XD Really though, your drawing of my OCs is still one of my favorites ^u^ And kudos to you for finishing most of your commissions! On a related note, I'll have your picture done tomorrow or Thursday. My cousin is coming over to visit this Friday, so I have to quicken my pace~! ミ┌(;・ω・)┘

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant Wednesday XD;; I forgot today was only Tuesday, lol.

BUT I AM MORE HONORED---let's just call it a draw. (lol, draw) Haha, I only have about half my current commissions done. It's just taking a long time for the others to get back to me so I can start. But people have lives, so that's understandable. I just wonder who doesn't check their e-mail at least once a day.

And I'm excited to see when you finish! Eeeee~! X3

gonna smooch ur thread
*smooch*

there, back to the top with yoooou!

If threads could blush, this one would be pink instead of cream.

Such an elegant and strong woman, I fear that Amissa actually would murder me if given the chance B(

Such an elegant and strong woman, I fear that Amissa actually would murder me if given the chance B(

Psh. I'm not violent by nature. I just don't take kindly to being touched in any way out of the blue. That's cruisin' for a bruisin'.

Winter is my favorite season, but if it gets too cold then I'll gladly moan about it.

Bumps for you :>

Winter is my favorite season, but if it gets too cold then I'll gladly moan about it.

Bumps for you :>

It got so cold in my area today that they were required to cancel schools. I'm getting really tired of winter, snow, and the deep freeze.

Thanks for the bumpie~

Aw, lucky that my siblings have this week off because of school holidays and junk, hopefully the cold dies out soon.

It's going to get up to maybe around 10F degrees in the next couple days and then another front comes in and we plummet back down way below zero again.

Anyway, as far as this thread goes, I'm definitely still looking to buy more signatures from artists. Hit me with examples here or feel free to shoot me a PM, instead. Thanks!

If I were willing (Maybe I'll try someday...) to do mayors, I'd totally do you a Pixel sig of your mayor and villagers.

Finally gotten the time to get around to yours. I've made refs for each characterxvillager (btw I love the characters you picked) and now working on some sketches.

Last edited:
If I were willing (Maybe I'll try someday...) to do mayors, I'd totally do you a Pixel sig of your mayor and villagers.

That would be totally awesome, but no pressure. I know you specifically said you don't like doing mayors.

Finally gotten the time to get around to yours. I've made refs for each characterxvillager (btw I love the characters you picked) and now working on some sketches.

Ahhh, that sounds awesome! : ) (And I'm glad you like the villagers. Haha!) Take all the time you need! I'm excited to see what you come up with!

SHOWING OFF MY COMMISSION FROM AZUKITAN:

qBU8tWW.png

;-; It's... so... perfect. AHHHH. I'm going to fangirl all over again. I'm sorry, Azu! AREN'T HER GIJINKAS THE CUTEST THING EVER? And all their adorable outfits and the couplings that make me wanna chinhands at this ALL DAY LONG. Ahhhh. I had to show it to the world. Azu's art is amazing! And if you guys get the chance to commission her, please do!

In the process of resizing it so it will fit into my lovely sig! (With credit to the wonderful artist, of course.)

Only if I had the cash, I'd commission the hell out of Azu too, I feel bad of taking her offer to request freebies from her, that'd be so evil of me!!!

Otherwise she's done a really great job on your villagers!!

Back