• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Mayor Mio's garage sale (tools, fossils, saharah and gracie items and more)

bug mask for 10k if orderable? 50k if not?

It's orderable and 10k will be fine :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

bug mask for 10k if orderable? 50k if not?

It's orderable and 10k will be fine :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open. Added everyone who is buying! Feel free to come anytime just remember to say who you are. :3

Closing my gate for now. If anyone who is buying things would like to come collect later then just message me and say and i'll open my gate for you.

Waiting for someone to come to mine to buy a pair of Oval Shades from Labelle. Can you come to mine instead? I'll add you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open. Or I can come to yours after the other business is done :)

Waiting for someone to come to mine to buy a pair of Oval Shades from Labelle. Can you come to mine instead? I'll add you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gate is open. Or I can come to yours after the other business is done :)

Just tried to visit but it said you'd shut your gates. Mine are open now. :)

Back