sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
Is there any furniture suggestion to match sloppy set? I want to arrange my living room as sloppy as possible with the concept of a bachelor living alone, so the house look really messy and lazy enough but still...a little lacking, like what can I put on the wall? I have backpack and even super toilet! to match up the sloppy sink xD Also a fan did a nice matching overall~ But is there anymore other things I can put up to make it look filled up yet sloppy enough too? xD

Last edited:
Maybe the cardboard set, though the cardboard set is a little more silly than the sloppy set. You can have a messy bed in real life, but who has a bed, table and sofa made of cardboard?

LOLLL NICE! XDD I don't have those so I guess I have to hunt for it at Retail~ for 1 or 2 items from cardboard series is really nice! Can totally match beside my sloppy tv! Thank you for the suggestion xD

Like the other person said the cardboard set would match it nicely.

Yepp i added some mini minor thingy and it look perfectly sloppy feel hahaha! And I even got a cardbox box to place a bottle of seahorse nearby the men's toilet XD I really love the feel now!!

Get a refrigerator. I always thought it looked big and clunky xD Plus what kind of bachelor living alone doesn't want a fridge?

I should find 1 ugly looking and not so high end fridge to match the whole thing xD Oh yea totally forget about fridge hahaha!!!

I put stuff like the Ironing Set, Corkboard, Take-Out coffee cup on the floor next to the sofa, Pot rack, Clothesline pole, Display shelf.

All matches up pretty nice.

And I really wish the room can expand to be bigger as there is alot of nice stuff xD Too bad the stupid sloppy dresser don't allow any item on top or else this would save even more space! xD I did have Corkboard and now considering putting a fridge and rice cooker and eat lunch tray haha!! Many nice items to put yet so less space~

Last edited:
You could get more Sloppy Wallpapers and Floors and spread items out through various other rooms. It's my favourite set in the entire game.

Sloppy living area, Sloppy Kitchen, Sloppy Bedroom, Sloppy Bathroom etc. lol

Last edited:
Hahaha agree! I will consider that =x cause I planning to have one garden room full of flowers! xD

I've just been giving my friend any of the sloppy series I find, but I think I'll start collecting the duplicates for myself, now :D This sounds like so much fun! So many good ideas here, y'all! :D CD shelf seems very neat, but it's something that would likely be in a bachelor pad... Game shelf? ETA: remodeled black, of course!

Last edited:
I've just been giving my friend any of the sloppy series I find, but I think I'll start collecting the duplicates for myself, now :D This sounds like so much fun! So many good ideas here, y'all! :D CD shelf seems very neat, but it's something that would likely be in a bachelor pad... Game shelf? ETA: remodeled black, of course!

Every idea here make me wanna create a full bachelor house!! xD Except for one part I want to use it for in house garden (which totally crash haha but don't care! xD) Since is in my 2nd character house I don't care about the theme yay!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe can mix and match up other items and not necessary using sloppy~ Too much repetitive sloppy in one house can create a boring mood~ Scatter them all around! Try designing floor xD and choose a floppy messy and cheapskate looking furnite or wall can bring out the mood totally well too! haha Bunk bed is one nice furnite that can match with sloppy bed xD

Back