• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Massive Flower Giveaway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkinpie

Bells
Feedback
100% (70) +
Hey everyone! I'm restarting my second town, and it has a lot of flowers, so I decided to host a giveaway! There are also a few hybrids, just so ya know. ;)
Once three people come over, I'll say "Go", and set a timer for 2 minutes, and you can gather all you want in that timeframe, including fruit and anything that is buried!!!!
Please add this FC: 2337-3821-0007
Come on over! I'll only be doing it a few times!!!

Last edited:
Oh cool I just restarted my town and looking for flowers and bushes to landscape. I'd love to come over!

Adding! Opening gates right now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waiting for Kat123y to add me...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kat123y still isn't adding me, so I'll just open gates now.

Last edited:
If you still need one more let me now. I'm bordering my town in flowers and still need lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back