• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Auction Marshal Smug Squirrel 1 hour!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrose

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (56) +
So Marshal has pinged me to move out... So now he is in boxes

Starting bid: 5mil
min increase: 500k
Buyout: 35 mil

If this thread was posted at 03:29 PM, and it says it ended in an hour, according to the rules I won because I had the last bid within the hour

oh well im an hour behind you
and it depends on whether she chooses bells or bells and fauna haha ;3; when theres a villager included the winner is not clear until she decides :>

I'm sorry, but your post was posted two minuets after mine, and according to the time stamp (dosent matter what time zone) your bid shouldn't count, since technically the auction ended if OP goes according to her rules. Sorry again!

fauna and 5 million
you must not have seen my other posts on the first page
i bid a couple times before it ended
fauna goes for quite a bit herself and i think she might want her so even if though that post was late i still had another which is technically worth more than even 9 mil total
but like i already explained, its up to blackrose to decide which is the highest bid to her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back