• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Trading Marshal and Stitches [LF]Diana, Zucker or Flora

Lullaboid

Bells
Feedback
100% (69) +
Both are completely original! Let me know if you'd like to trade :)

Oh, and I'd really prefer Diana were original or very close to it if I trade for her

Last edited:
I HAVE FLORA. She isn't moving yet, but you can reserve her! Pleeeeeease xD Marshal is a dreamie!

Last edited:
I HAVE FLORA. She isn't moving yet, but you can reserve her!

Perfect! Going by your signature, are you looking to trade for Marshal? I also have a completely original Genji if you'd like to trade for him. I just didn't mention him in my post since he's less popular

Perfect! Going by your signature, are you looking to trade for Marshal? I also have a completely original Genji if you'd like to trade for him. I just didn't mention him in my post since he's less popular

Yes, I'll trade for Marshal. I'm tting day by day, so I'll try to get Flora out for you. I'm actually looking to get Zucker, so perhaps I could trade him for Genji if I get him? c:

Last edited:
Yes, I'll trade for Marshal. I'm tting day by day, so I'll try to get Flora out for you. I'm actually looking to get Zucker, so perhaps I could trade him for Genji if I get him? c:

Marshal hasn't pinged me yet, so there's no rush. I'll start working on getting him out now!

Also I'd gladly trade Genji for Zucker so please let me know if you get him :O

Back