• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mario Strikers Tourney

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
The tournament will last from Tuesday the 7th to Thursday the 9th. If you'd be interested in playing, please post here saying so, and also how many points you have online right now, so I can determine seeds.

D:

I would love to come and play, but I'll be at band camp those days.

I think it might be a better idea to have the tourney later, as only about, what, 4 of us have the game already?

Oh, and darth, wanna play a game right now?

Well, there are only about 4 people here in TBT with the game

:p

Fanghorn, Bul, you and me D:

Yeah sure, why not. I'll edit my points later when I find them, but I have around 70-90.

No, really I'm REALLY dissipointed that I can't come to this, as SBS:C is my favorite game of the year so far, prevailing over TP.

Fanghorn said:
No, really I'm REALLY dissipointed that I can't come to this, as SBS:C is my favorite game of the year so far, prevailing over TP.
we'll play a lot more after this tourney... when more ppl get it we can do another tourney.

WHOA.

I just played Zero, and no one I've met online yet has ever played like him.

I lost, but I expected no less from a world ranked SuperSmash player!

It's possible that I may get the game by Tuesday. If I can then I'll definitely join.

I'm leaving for vacation on the 8th... Sorry.

I'm getting the game tonight or tomorrow morning though, that's like 7 or 8 people.

Fanghorn said:
WHOA.

I just played Zero, and no one I've met online yet has ever played like him.

I lost, but I expected no less from a world ranked SuperSmash Campion!
lol.

I would play a bit more, but gotta go with mom to the groceries store, brb.

A just formulated a better strategy then my previous one.

I want to try it out on a human player, so if anyone wants a quick match, tell me and I'll set it up.

Since I used my money to buy Super Paper Mario about two weeks ago I will not be able to get this game which means I can't participate but that's ok with me.

Fanghorn said:

I want to try it out on a human player, so if anyone wants a quick match, tell me and I'll set it up.
We can play more later tonight if you want. I'm going to go buy some batteries for my wiimote now D:

10pm est ok for you to play?

ZERO_13 said:
Fanghorn said:

We can play more later tonight if you want. I'm going to go buy some batteries for my wiimote now D:

Uh, probably not, beucase I need to get up at 5am in the morning.

Fanghorn said:
ZERO_13 said:
Fanghorn said:

Uh, probably not, beucase I need to get up at 5am in the morning.
Oh, well guess we'll have to play Monday since I probably won't be able to tomorrow.

Gaaaah!

I have to get this game! No stores near me had it the day it came out for some reason, but I'll still end up getting it sometime...I'm guessing it's worth it?

Gengar said:
I'm guessing it's worth it?
Y E S. Too awesome to pass by... and I only have just started single player... No wi-fi yet.

Justin125 said:
Gengar said:
I'm guessing it's worth it?
Y E S. Too awesome to pass by... and I only have just started single player... No wi-fi yet.
It isn't too hard to learn how to play. I went online the first day I got it

If you want to play WiFi then pm me or MSN me.

I got it today, so it's possible that I'll be able to play in the tournament. I just have to get my router reinstalled.

;)

Back