• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Marina in boxes - closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager
Marina
Accepting
  1. Other

RosasMom

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
1/16 Edit: Marina is now in boxes. I had hoped to trade her for a different villager, but if the timing is not working out for that, I am open to have someone just come adopt her. If you wanted to leave oranges or orange trees, that would be awesome, but it is not required. I won't be online for a few hours, so will check responses later.
Thanks!

Original message:

Hi! Marina asked to leave, so she will be in boxes tomorrow, Sun 1/16, if I understand the timing correctly. I would prefer to trade for Annalisa the anteater, so if anyone has her available, that would be my first choice. If no one comes forward with an Annalisa trade, then other possibilities are (in order of interest):
Annalisa Anteater
Katt Cat
Willow Sheep
Avery Eagle
Vesta Sheep
T-Bone Bull (edited to say that I no longer want T-Bone)

Thanks

P.S. I wasn't sure whether to prefix this with selling or giveaway since I'm hoping this will be an even trade. I decided on "selling" since I am technically asking for something in return, but if I chose incorrectly, let me know.

Edit: I no longer want T-Bone. Still interested in Annalisa, Katt, Willow, Avery, Vesta.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back