• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading maple leaf pond for any of my autumn diys!! (i have the mush lamp if that helps lol)

mogyay

✨night night✨
Squirtle Squad
Bells
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Pink Crescent Moon
Planet Glow Wand
Purple Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
100% (442) +
i can trade

mush lamp
pile of leaves
mush wand
mush log
mush umbrella
coloured leaves flooring
acorn pochette
leaf campfire
autumn wall
maple leaf pochette
forest floor
tree's bounty mobile
mush low stool
pine bonsai tree
tree's bounty lamp

i am looking for

maple leaf pond

Post automatically merged:

also happy to pay for these diy's with nmt or whatever else i may have

Last edited:
any chance u will sell them for IGB/NmT? i really want the autumn wall and mush lamp
Post automatically merged:

can pay 3 NMT each

I would like to trade you Pine Bonsai DIY for your Coloured Leaves flooring DIY

i'm rly sorry i have since managed to find the pine bonsai diy, i'm so sorry, i should not be posting threads at 2am and i have learned my lesson, apologies everyone, have updated list accordingly

I will literally offer anything (nmt/igb/tbt/any hybrids) for the trees bounty arch diy ;-; i can craft some mush parasols for you also

Ooh coming back here if I find the DIY's. If not, I can craft as many mushroom parasol as you need for one of the other DIY <3 or a crafting trade!

I will literally offer anything (nmt/igb/tbt/any hybrids) for the trees bounty arch diy ;-; i can craft some mush parasols for you also

eep i'm sorry, i'm just rly after the final 3, i guess i could do a tbt trade tho if u're still interested

Ooh coming back here if I find the DIY's. If not, I can craft as many mushroom parasol as you need for one of the other DIY <3 or a crafting trade!

i'm happy to craft you any of the items but i'm rly only looking for the diy's rather than the items, thank u tho! <3

Back