• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Made a sig!

This is just like my luigi sig all over again :p

Anyways, tbh all u did is cut out a picture of a ds game and got a picture of ac animals and write the name.

AndyB said:
Blue_Alain said:
Conor said:
-Ryan- said:
bittermeat said:
Wtf.

People need to stop posting signatures they've made if they know it sucks.
And people like you should stop posting stuff like this ^!
I know how you feel but he's allowed to post his opinion.
Who cares about is negative opinion
First of all, that makes no sense.

And of course people care.
I mean, if nobody was to say anything bad about it, or voice what is wrong with it, then they'll keep on coming out with utter crap.
Negative views are needed, I'm not saying they have to be as harsh as some.
But to get better, it helps to be told.
No they don't

You can say something in a normal way without hurting people's feeling ! Doesn't need to be always negative and said stupidly without thinking . It's like I tell you '' YOU ART IS HORRIBLE '' Is this a way to say something ? And People don't care about those little comments

Blue_Alain said:
AndyB said:
Blue_Alain said:
Conor said:
-Ryan- said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

I mean, if nobody was to say anything bad about it, or voice what is wrong with it, then they'll keep on coming out with utter crap.
No they don't

You can say something in a normal way without hurting people's feeling ! Doesn't need to be always negative and said stupidly without thinking . It's like I tell you '' YOU ART IS HORRIBLE '' Is this a way to say something ? And People don't care about those little comments
wtf?

Blue_Alain said:
AndyB said:
Blue_Alain said:
Conor said:
-Ryan- said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

No they don't

Like said sometimes you have to be negative. It's life, live with it. I had to deal with people being rude to me, but I didn't care. People just need to toughen up and deal with it. ;)

-Ryan- said:
bittermeat said:
Wtf.

People need to stop posting signatures they've made if they know it sucks.
And people like you should stop posting stuff like this ^!
What's the point of posting something when you're gonna say it's horrible?

:gyroidconfused:

The JJ said:
I think people shud leave sigs to the masters now
Thats a bit of a 'Bleh' comment >_<

What about people who are beginners and are just starting to make sigs :r
the ''Masters'' are just people who can make good sigs, beginners could be as good as them in the future.

Conor said:
The JJ said:

the ''Masters'' are just people who can make good sigs, beginners could be as good as them in the future.
Yeah. All masters always started as a beginner and they got better. So leave the beginners gradualy build it up hopefully they will get better or we may be screwed :O .

Conor said:
The JJ said:

True.. That was a stupid comment

@tiki: Not you..

Back