• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Lucky the lazy dog [In Boxes] Must go today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, sold! C: I can tell you really want him because I've seen you on other threads! Can you trade now? I can open my gates whenever. :)

Awh! Thank you so much! I've really wanted him for a while. Yes, I'm ready to trade, but I will need a few minutes to get ready :)

Alright, no problem! I'll open my gates shortly. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Open!

Thank you ^^, ''Simple'' did. She has a signature shop going on in the re-tail section. Are your gates open and do you want me to drop the money first and then talk to lucky or talk to lucky and then drop the money?

Gates are open! You can talk to Lucky first, afterwards meet me at my house, I have a ABD there. C:

Hey good trade, thanks for getting Lucky so quickly! I'll leave you a positive rating. c:
Thanks for the info too, I'll definitely check Simple out. C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back