• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Lucky Clovers, Hybrids, Saplings, Starts!

linkyasha

Bells
Feedback
100% (116) +
Hello all, I decided to finally start working on my forest-y nature part of town, and while I've been collecting everything I can every day in the shops, I've gotten really impatient. So to the forums!

Looking for:
Lucky Clovers
Bright colored hybrids (ex pink or orange, but maybe other colors?)
Saplings - I'd prefer regular saplings to cedar, but both I'll take!
Starts - Pink and blue hydrangea only please

I have no clue how much of everything I need, so whatever you have please offer up!
I can trade bells, but I also have some black and blue roses that I can trade if you want them instead. You could also post your wishlist, I may have something from it?

It looks like hybrids and clovers and stuff don't really have a set price, so just ask for a price and we'll work it out!

Last edited:
I could give 5 blue roses, 5 blue plansies and 4 pink roses, for 800k? C:

Last edited:
Sorry, I took a nap, wasn't feeling well. I'd love that, I think I still have you as a friend in my ds?

It's alright! :) Yepp! I'll come drop them off whenever you're good! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmk when your gates open! :D Unless you want to come to my town!

It's alright! :) Yepp! I'll come drop them off whenever you're good! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmk when your gates open! :D Unless you want to come to my town!

Thanks, they're open! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just ignore all the stuff on the ground lol, haven't played as the side character who needs to pick it up.

I've got a lucky clover I can sell for 1mil and a lot of black lillies I'd sell for 75k each.

Last edited:
I can cut it down to 500k. & I have 12 black lillies.

Alright I'd be willing to do 500k for it, still a little high to me but no big deal. And I'll take 4 of the lillies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mind if we go to your town? Mine doesn't have room at the station rn

Back