• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Lovely series wanted! ex: like lovely bed and such

ria_tan

Bells
i can also buy individual items i dont care im just looking for items for my lovely collection and in acww i had them all but i got accf so i got nada so pls reply and tell em if u hav the whole collection , or if u hav individual items and the price but if its too high i will deny :D or i can either give u bells or a drawing or ur accf avatar for 1 item :3 :veryhappy:

I have lovely bed, lovely table, lovely carpet, lovely chair, and lovely vanity. =]
I'll add you sometime tomorrow. =] (I can't today. :( )

tangy1 said:
I have lovely bed, lovely table, lovely carpet, lovely chair, and lovely vanity. =]
I'll add you sometime tomorrow. =] (I can't today. :( )
ok thanks :D how munch do u want for those? i thinks its like 1,000 bells for lovely bed maybe 8,650 bells for all of thsoe???

I have a lovely lamp, but i'm not sure, since Mochacho has the whole series, you're probably just going to take that offer :p Just PM me if you'd like it.

Back