• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Lovely series wanted! ex: like lovely bed and such

ria_tan

Bells
i can also buy individual items i dont care im just looking for items for my lovely collection and in acww i had them all but i got accf so i got nada so pls reply and tell em if u hav the whole collection , or if u hav individual items and the price but if its too high i will deny :D or i can either give u bells or a drawing or ur accf avatar for 1 item :3 :veryhappy:

I have lovely bed, lovely table, lovely carpet, lovely chair, and lovely vanity. =]
I'll add you sometime tomorrow. =] (I can't today. :( )

tangy1 said:
I have lovely bed, lovely table, lovely carpet, lovely chair, and lovely vanity. =]
I'll add you sometime tomorrow. =] (I can't today. :( )
ok thanks :D how munch do u want for those? i thinks its like 1,000 bells for lovely bed maybe 8,650 bells for all of thsoe???

I have a lovely lamp, but i'm not sure, since Mochacho has the whole series, you're probably just going to take that offer :p Just PM me if you'd like it.

Back